Guest viewing is limited

As a gaijin, where to go for easy hook-ups?

doudou

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for places where Japanese women are looking for sex with gaijin men.

Reactions: Krazy8
Taxi lines have been mentioned as an easy place to hook up.

I mean there are at least two different times it has happened in less than twenty years.

For reals -- you find these women in the same places as you would find any other woman that would fuck a complete stranger (Japanese or foreign) without first being paid. Sleazy bars, clubs and in the streets around them.

Or Tinder.

Easy hook ups are not my thing, but I heard that Roppongi is a good place for that. But if you are good looking, you shouldn’t have to worry too much! Just ask them!

I'm looking for places where Japanese women are looking for sex with gaijin men.
What type of gaijin are you? White/black/brown/yellow/other/old/young/fat/thin/rich/poor etc?
There are different places for all the different foreigners out there.
most people just go to roppongi as it covers the majority of the above types. You’ll get laid but expect chlamydia and regret.

Are you in Japan or is this a question for the time you wish to travel here? Do you easily hook up with women where you are from or at least occasionally?
A young fit guy that loves partying & drinking is going to have a different experience than I’m a middle aged laid back guy.

Reactions: Acid Burn
What type of gaijin are you? White/black/brown/yellow/other/old/young/fat/thin/rich/poor etc?
most people just go to roppongi as it covers the majority of the above types. You’ll get laid but expect chlamydia and regret.
I didn’t want to say anything about why I don’t hook up. But I’m glad you did.

Are you in Japan or is this a question for the time you wish to travel here? Do you easily hook up with women where you are from or at least occasionally?
A young fit guy that loves partying & drinking is going to have a different experience than I’m a middle aged laid back guy.
He must not be in Japan or he’s very green! Hub is an ubiquitous bar that anyone who’s been here more than a week should have discovered by just walking.

The OP stated that he comes to Japan every year. So I can’t imagine that he doesn’t know where to pick up women.

« chlamydia and regret », would be an interesting title for a sextape :)

Easy ? Or free?

very often both are sadly not compatible

Yes I come every year, and I arrive next week.
I've heard about Roppongi but don't really know where to go (I don't speak Japanese). I usually go on Tinder for that, and I easily find (I'm a French white casual guy) but I'd like to try without Tinder this time