Guest viewing is limited

As a gaijin, where to go for easy hook-ups?

Since no one answered it’s a bar! There are many of them, but not all of them are full of women and the women there sometimes look like they’ve done some living.
HUB is like cancer.....spreads everywhere. I think in the center of Shibuya are for example 2 McDonalds but 6 HUBs. It's that bad :D

It's a super popular chain of "british" style pubs. Some of them are quite spacious, popular amount young people as well as foreigners. To be honest I can't stand it. If you want to get wasted and talk to strangers small bars a way more fun....but yeah, for hookups HUB should work alright, especially the bigger ones. International crowd and if it's packed it's easy to walk around and chat with people.

Reactions: newbie
« chlamydia and regret », would be an interesting title for a sextape :)
Did that happen to you? Look on the bright side, chlamydia is better than getting syphilis or Super G or Herpes or that other H. But just looking at the entrance to Hub reminds me of the posters that warned of the VD.

Did that happen to you? Look on the bright side, chlamydia is better than getting syphilis or Super G or Herpes or that other H. But just looking at the entrance to Hub reminds me of the posters that warned of the VD.
The cool thing with having a small dick , is that you’re less exposed to this nasty stuff :)

The cool thing with having a small dick , is that you’re less exposed to this nasty stuff :)
Is that by rejection or failure to enter the rabbit hole? The image of a n m an with a tiny penis and a woman with an oversized vagina comes up. That’s a sign that it’s time for me to bid farewell and a good night to you all.

Is that by rejection or failure to enter the rabbit hole? The image of a n m an with a tiny penis and a woman with an oversized vagina comes up. That’s a sign that it’s time for me to bid farewell and a good night to you all.
Lol!
Too bad, I started to like you :)

Reactions: just4fun
Nah. I can confirm that a below average size dick does not protect you against girl germs

Reactions: Lukes