Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
One hour

Type/Location:
Meguro

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
There is no way in HELL she is 33 years old. I read posts claiming she was late 30s even early 40s. I'm 42- that women could be my much older sister or mother.

I cancelled the appointment and paid her 5000 yen for her trouble.

I have been an on and off customer since 2006. I have these comments. First the quality has dropped significantly. Second, so has the customer service. Craig and the Japanese woman (I can't remember her name) are rude on the phone. I will never use the service again unless there is an improvement.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:

Thanks for your feedback - as this is your first post without any introduction, it may be a good idea to share your previous experiences with the same agency.

As far as ages go, just about every agency has some system in place to adjust the advertised vs. real age -- but do you believe that the pictures on their site are vastly different than who you met?

Also, did you read reviews beforehand? There is at least one review here that mentions she's older - but still was a good experience.

Edit: older review: https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/review-asami-of-am.7224/

Lastly, if you believe management was rude, that's something you'll have to take up with them.

Sorry for not following the format for 1st time posters but I felt I should post realtime. I have been mongering in Tokyo for years. I have used all the standards: club boo, nasty dolls and AM as well as the more domestic services. I am not out to get AM. This is just my honest opinion about their service which I think others could find useful. If not, the moderator is free to delete it.

Sorry for not following the format for 1st time posters but I felt I should post realtime. I have been mongering in Tokyo for years. I have used all the standards: club boo, nasty dolls and AM as well as the more domestic services. I am not out to get AM. This is just my honest opinion about their service which I think others could find useful. If not, the moderator is free to delete it.

No, there's no reason to delete it - we do pay close attention to first posts being negative or overly positive reviews.

All feedback is appreciated and we won't pull it unless there's judgement that's it's malicious in intent.

Welcome,(y) and we look forward to seeing many more posts from an experienced man of the Tokyo pleasures!

Would I be too out of line if I suggested one of the following avatars?

logo_prayingmantis.jpg

Mantis.jpg

mantis___character.jpg

Last edited:
troll detected.

Asami is a very awesome girl
I don't know what a troll is. Feel free to call AM and verify what I have written. Everything I have said here I had also communicated directly to AM.

I am happy to report that the owner of AM has been very responsive. He is a good guy.

Reactions: Wwanderer
She took the money. She wasn't angry nor was she surprised- no reaction at all. Seems like this has happened regularly.

She took the money. She wasn't angry nor was she surprised- no reaction at all. Seems like this has happened regularly.

Or maybe she tried to act professional. She is still a human being who has feeling. I don't think she didn't reveal her feeling because she is used to be rejected.
I would do the same if I get rejected.

I saw Asami twice and I know her. The pic on website is her, 100%.
She is late 30's, but she has a great body, and best service in bed. If you want to complain, you should play with her first.

Where is "super-like" button? She is pretty good in bed.

If you have used AM before and nasty dolls as you claim then you would have known (at least by now) that the sites are not always 100% accurate. However the pics on the site are 100% accurate, and I am pretty sure you based your decision on that instead of the fact that she was 33...because there are certainly other 30ish providers out there for you to choose from. If AM held you liable for the cost of the entire session, I wouldn't even have been upset with them. In any event, it's your loss...I have seen Asami twice and she gives WONDERFUL service and is a joy to be with and I can't wait to see her again.

Reactions: Manami TMK
Why do you people take this personally? This is my opinion on a service/ provider. The purpose of the forum is too share information. I didn't lie, I'm not getting paid for bias. I'm glad you guys are happy with her. She is all yours and spend your money! However my post may lead to other providers getting new customers. That's the system working.

Why do you people take this personally? This is my opinion on a service/ provider. The purpose of the forum is too share information. I didn't lie, I'm not getting paid for bias. I'm glad you guys are happy with her. She is all yours and spend your money! However my post may lead to other providers getting new customers. That's the system working.

No one has taken this personally. I'm not getting paid by Asami or AM. You voiced your opinion like you have the right to do and we voiced ours like we have the right to do.

Definitely not a personal thing -- people are just making sure that both sides of fence are covered. I won't repeat the whole everyone has different tastes spiel, but please don't think we're taking anything personally.

Everyone should take all reviews into perspective and make a decision based on good, bad and indifferent feedback, that is the system working as well.

Thank you for coming back to reply further, that gives us more confidence in you taking ownership of your review and just not a one-post-larry. (guys who write one review and disappear forever)

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Asami

Date of Encounter:
Sept 2

Contact Method:
Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
One hour

Type/Location:
Meguro

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
There is no way in HELL she is 33 years old. I read posts claiming she was late 30s even early 40s. I'm 42- that women could be my much older sister or mother.

I cancelled the appointment and paid her 5000 yen for her trouble.

I have been an on and off customer since 2006. I have these comments. First the quality has dropped significantly. Second, so has the customer service. Craig and the Japanese woman (I can't remember her name) are rude on the phone. I will never use the service again unless there is an improvement.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I think her name was Yuri, or something, but I agree with you. Their standards have slacked. AM needs to do some kind of quality control. I feel like I said the same thing over a year ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tokyomantis
I think tokyomantis' review is just his own opinion and that's what we should accept. He doesn't like Asami or AM, then move on. I have read good and bad reviews of providers and these are just a guide.

One man's meat is another man's poison as they say. Its what we want as a customer and whether the provider can satisfy that. I have had hits and misses with AM and that's fine. I still go back to them because all I want is sexual release, but that's just me.

You should have put your P in that V. If I could endure on that had a strong foul aroma, then you could have put your P in that middle aged V. Just saying!

I agree that AM has some bad operators, but generally speaking they have the best service in Tokyo. I'd also not be wrong in saying that the Asami types give dem nuts the best rides of their life before they droop down to the ground.

Now' I'm not for or against the OP, but he shoulda put that P in the V.

Deep Stick

Reactions: aleclowe
You should have put your P in that V. If I could endure on that had a strong foul aroma, then you could have put your P in that middle aged V. Just saying!

I agree that AM has some bad operators, but generally speaking they have the best service in Tokyo. I'd also not be wrong in saying that the Asami types give dem nuts the best rides of their life before they droop down to the ground.

Now' I'm not for or against the OP, but he shoulda put that P in the V.

Deep Stick
You did it with a girl who had a strong foul aroma? You are a real trooper. Nothing can ever stop you.

Gentleman, in all my years in American with one wild black woman, I never had the unfortunate experience of smelling a conbination of cowshit and spoiled milk until I did in Japan. But I endured, moved on.

Since I was just a lurker at the time, I kept it to myself. But of course, I read wonderful reviews of said provider in this forum. The one time I decided to stray from my usual ways, I had the most unpleasant reminders not to forget my gas mask.

That's beside the point! I had more reason to run than Tokyomantis. Good fucking reason, but hell I wanted to know if my P was strong enough to fight off that cowshit and spouled milk juice! I wondered, "Did she put it in her A or her V?" Too taken aback by the unexpected pungent aroma, I made up a story and ended the session. I HPed my P, alcoholed the P, poured Cognac on the P, mouth washed the P, contemplated a vodka flame, but came back to my senses and settled on bleach and water. Ended up with an irritated penis, gave up P4p and tirned straight!

Asami, I'd have out the P in the V!

Reactions: aleclowe
Status
Not open for further replies.