2 hours / ¥35,000

Type/Location:
My hotel room

Language Notes:
English

Overall Rating:
5 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
She arrived on time. Knocked on my door and she introduced herself. Sat on the bed and she took out 2 cans of new brand of beer with 8% alcohol which she gave me 1 of it. We kanpai-ed and drank while talking about various topics around 20 mins. Then she invited me to shower together with her.

We stripped into our birthday-suit. She's wearing erotic new with front book and erotic panties underneath the black stockings. Inside the bath tub, she put on some bath soap on her body and give me some too. I rubbed and squeezed and played around with her big boobs, played with her nipples while she's using her hand running my cock right below her pussy. She turned her head around and gave me a DFK. I could use more tongues but it's ok. After a while, she lowered herself and did BBBJ on my cock. It felt amazing. After the bath play, we cleaned and dried ourselves off and proceeded to the bed.

She lied beside me and gave me a DFK, then she moved upwards to let me suck on her right nipple and boobs while my other hand is squeezing and flickering on her left nipple and boobs. Did this for a while, Asami used her own hand to rub her pussy until she came, twice. A girl who took initiative, very nice.
After that she moved to my crotch area and started to BBBJ on my cock. She's pro at using her tongue sensually. It got hard immediately, then she started to use her saliva while going up and down my cock. Oh my god, that felt really great. I told her to use more saliva please and she complied. This has got to be the wettest blow-job I've ever had in my life. Simply amazing. I got up and kissed her and she pushed her saliva into my mouth and let me drink her saliva a few times. Oh my god it taste really delicious... Then I let her continue, this time I moved both my feet upwards so she get more access to my balls area. She dripped more saliva onto my cock and balls and started sucking my balls while jerking me. She then gave me an amazing ass-rim with her tongue. Oh my fucking god. She did this for a while, then she move back to the shaft and continue giving more wet blow-job, suddenly her finger played with my ass-hole. I told her yes put it inside, she complied and inserted her raw finger into my ass and started fucking my ass with her finger while giving me head. Greatest feeling ever. Seriously. This last for another 10 mins. I got up on my feet and let her do some more BBBJ, she spitted and used more saliva on my cock until some dripped on the bed and made a big wet patch. I reach down and kissed her and sucked all the saliva she's giving me. First round ended with me cumming inside her mouth. Holy shit that was the best blowjob in my life.

She went to clean herself. When she came back she immediately go down and gave me another BBBJ, saying she wanted me to fuck her. This time she put on a condom on her finger and started to fuck my ass with it again. Oh damn the sensation feels different, but still amazing. After a while, she put on a cap on me and let me go on top of her and fuck her hard while both her feet are on my shoulders. Seeing her ecstatic face enjoying getting fucked hard and her hand playing with her own boobs made me went harder. After a while I exploded inside of her (capped of course) and let it stay deep inside her for a while enjoying the sensation of getting milked by her tight pussy.

She went on to take a quick bath, we still got half an hour left. So I asked her whether she wanted to do more, she said if I wanted to then let's do it. Oh damn this sex machine... I said just give me a blowjob. This time I sat on a chair and she put pillow beneath her feet and started to blow me again with all those saliva wetting my cock, my balls, the pillow and the floor. This time she used her raw finger inside my ass again.. Getting fucked in the ass while getting a really wet blowjob, the experience is really out of this world! She worked for a while and I exploded inside her mouth for 3rd shot.
I felt so spent and getting wobbly legs but it is so worth it. Such an outrageously terrific session with Asami. She told me next time I should book her overnight and we can have sex all night long with 5 mins break in between since I and she got the stamina to last the whole night. Damn Asami..

Recommendation: Yes! Will definitely repeat.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Old post, but only real review I've found of Asami on here.

I'm set to see her this sunday, and after reading this incredibly detailed review has made me pretty hot and bothered.

Let's hope she's still as gung-ho today as she was around this time.

I saw Asami two weeks ago. (already met her 2 years ago). And it was great. Also i would like to add that beside the very good PSE performance, she is calm and takes care of you just fine... you might feel it right in the shower... like close contact, good little words here and there... Her body is really hot... tight and petite... The first time i met with Asami i only took 1 hour and i did regret it... You can go for two hours or more... There is plenty of things to do !

A
I saw Asami two weeks ago. (already met her 2 years ago). And it was great. Also i would like to add that beside the very good PSE performance, she is calm and takes care of you just fine... you might feel it right in the shower... like close contact, good little words here and there... Her body is really hot... tight and petite... The first time i met with Asami i only took 1 hour and i did regret it... You can go for two hours or more... There is plenty of things to do !

Ah man! It sounds like I won't be disappointed then! I'm also looking forward to taking care of her, as I booked her for 2 hours instead of 1. If all goes well I may even consider an all-nighter before I leave Tokyo.

Thanks for the insight, m8!

Cheers

Nice review. Thank you for contributing. One quickie. Did the subject of facials "cum" up? I love to cum on a girl's face. Asami seems into most things.

Reactions: asstronaut