Appointment Length & Costs:
2H @ 35000

Type/Location:
Love Hotel in Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Hi everyone,
Finally i decided to write down my review about Asami after i met her yesterday for 2H.
Why "finally" ? Because i actually met her a first time, maybe 4 years ago, and then 2 years ago also. Every time it was a great memory...

Yesterday i contacted AM, and i was potentially interested in the new NICKI girl, who looks stunning. I know some of you want to know more too.
I'm sorry i did not try... I was very close though.
Since i wanted something wild and to sweat on it, with experience and all.. AM advised me to go for Asami again.
I agreed also because i wanted to be sure to get the job done right since i won't have a chance to have fun for a while... (it hurts when i write this...)

And i must say i don't regret it.

We met in Shinjuku, headed to the love hotel. She remembered me after those years. I was nice to see her. We had a good talk, she brought little cans of aromatized drinks... very sweet of her, as usual. Then we proceeded to shower. She is doing everything there, in a sexy way...

A bath followed... with tit job, BBBJ, handjob and DFK and some other nice body to body stuff i don't know how to call , but it was a rock hard (solid!) introduction.

Asami is close to 40 i think with a pretty face and a very hot body (does not look like 40 at all on that part !)... Small frame, big boobs (enhanced but really great... no "big gap" between them... i don't know how you call that, but sometimes with enhancement, tits are spreading away and well... it's not as good as, in my opinion, when they are still close to each other).
Well, they are just perfect for tit job... and grabbing.. and watching ! Little pink nipples but still ok for sucking.
She's slender, but has very nice ass to grab and a very smooth skin.

After bath came the bed... I was already all relaxed and happy. You know, this kind of feeling where you think " Oh yeah.. it's gonna be good !". No hesitation, no wondering, because the bath was already a success.

We did many things in bed.. and that was one of the best bed time a performer gave me to be honest. I told her , before we started, that she can go "hard on me", meaning basically that we can go AV / JAV (but i think AV is really more appropriate here...) .

Amongst the thing we did : for starters : DATY, BBBJ, RIM JOB (the took the initiative on this, and it was most welcomed) a lot of DFK (it turns me on... with Asami at least...) DATY was delicious... BBBJ with ball licking and a lot of combined techniques to make it just perfect...
Main course was a bunch of positions... very tight pussy but i could get my friend (of decent size...) into it. My favorite position is when she is on the top and i can grab her ass and see her tits at the same time, kiss her too... killer view, amazing feelings.
For missionary it was a lot of sweat, long eye contact, good moaning... It is hard to describe but you can believe me it was intense...first time like this.

Though, as often... i did not cum at this point... did she ? i cannot tell, i did not asked too. Maybe...
Anyway , so we did a break and talked/joked a bit.

For conversation she is pretty calm i think. Which is good for me. No overexcited behavior... really, i like it. Her English is fluent... lived abroad

then we came back to it... we kind of reviewed what we did before... but faster... Finally i wanted to pop on her tits that she was squeezing for me... a good load and that was the conclusion of this amazing sex...

After that, a shower, very nice and calm washing (and the time was out, we used it fully, oh yes we did...) , dressed back, walked in the streets together a bit before we parted away. Goodbye hug from her (surprised me!). "See you next time" . Indeed !!

As a conclusion : Asami has a great experience and i don't know how you possibly could be disappointed with her. Though don't expect much "Japanese girl" behavior there... she won't be shy, she can be in charge... but she seems concerns to give you what you like.
For a first time, i would also recommend her because of her experience.
For a xxx time and a big time (what i seek myself), she is also the best i had so far. She's simply my favorite. I think my hope would be a threesome with her and another girl i never tried... even if the second is shy, i know Asami will manage. Good thinking isn't it ? :)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Got to find a lover like her...

Last edited:
Sounds like the experience I want right now!
Thanks a lot for this review. :)

Reactions: TylerRS
I think Asami and Kei is the most safe bet when you don't want to screw up:) Sexy hot time is always promised.

Agree 100%. I played with Kei once and it was great too. Then it is just a question of taste.. body type, character... Kei is more talkative for instance.

I've met Asami many times over the years.. she's amazing... Funny, inquisitive, sexy as hell, etc... she's always curious about my life and genuinely interested in my likes.
In my dream I'd chill with her and Kei. It might cost me heart failure but it would be a great way to cum and go...;)

last year was my first tome in Japan. Asami was the first that i had and i had fantastic time.
Asami is Recommended!

(i had Asami, Nana[ also recommended], Reika [is IRL better looking than the pic's] )

Looking for a next one to get.

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland