Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours/ ¥50,000

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara shop

Language Notes:
Japanese / staff and Wakaba used a little English and

Details of the Encounter:
Spoiler alert! Wakaba was very, very, very good!

I went walking around Yoshiwara and was striking out on this particular day because the shops were so busy. I went to Charmant, Cream Lemon, Dolce, Aimable and Sweet Kiss. They all had long waits or girls that didn't suit my fancy.

I was flagged down by the tout at Ascot. I told him the girls look cute at the shop but it was out of my price range today. I told him my budget and he asked me inside to see pictures. It seemed quiet there and I was striking out everywhere else so I said okay. He asked me what kind of girl I like and recommended 2 cute, thin girls that fit what I was looking for on this particular day. He first recommended Kokona but then returned a minute later to tell me she wasn't available now, and told me Wakaba was available soon. The price was a little higher than I wanted to spend (¥50,000), but boy was I a happy camper when I met Wakaba.

For those of you looking for a young College girl with cute AKB/ TV talent quality looks, Wakaba fits the bill. She is thin with a beautiful face and smile. Her voice is very soft and cute, not in an annoying way. She comes off very mature , humble and genuine for a 20 year old. She is flat out beautiful.

All the standard high end Soap play ensued (we never used soap at all. Lol). Just 2 hours of going at it until we were both a sweaty mess (it was hot this day). She is very sensitive and really seems to enjoy and is curious about XXX. Her innocent looking eyes changed during play to a sexy sultry gaze that kept me hard the whole time. After we cleaned up, we hugged and kissed a lot and she gave me her email on her card.
I've said this before, but Wakaba might be my new favorite girl....

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'm in heaven right now.

Wakaba gave a great GFE. It really felt like I was back in college again starting something fresh with a new girlfriend. She also had a few toys on her bed that she said she loves but we didn't use them because they were broken she said. I can't wait to see her again.

Sounds just amazing the whole experience buy WOW in regards to the price. Oh well, can't argue with quality. Great review One Pop! Given my limited wallet right now, I'll perhaps settle with Darling Harbor. ^O^

Reactions: One Pop
Sounds just amazing the whole experience buy WOW in regards to the price. Oh well, can't argue with quality. Great review One Pop! Given my limited wallet right now, I'll perhaps settle with Darling Harbor. ^O^
DH is actually more expensive for 2 hours. 50k is pretty standard imo.

DH is actually more expensive for 2 hours. 50k is pretty standard imo.
I've been looking up the prices more and more on your Soapland Resource guide and good point there Soapy. I'm hoping to try and get the Early Morning or Noon option if possible!

I've been looking up the prices more and more on your Soapland Resource guide and good point there Soapy. I'm hoping to try and get the Early Morning or Noon option if possible!
They don't do that discount for foreigners.

They don't do that discount for foreigners.
No problem! I'm not caring too much regarding the discount. From the links your Soapland List provided to their website, I just noticed they offer lower prices around the Early Morning or "Hyper" Morning. If I show up after 12 it seems the prices do go up a fair bit. Again, hopefully I'm reading all of this correctly on the Darling H website. o_0

No problem! I'm not caring too much regarding the discount. From the links your Soapland List provided to their website, I just noticed they offer lower prices around the Early Morning or "Hyper" Morning. If I show up after 12 it seems the prices do go up a fair bit. Again, hopefully I'm reading all of this correctly on the Darling H website. o_0
Many shops have the morning discount but in this case they won't give it to foreigners.

Many shops have the morning discount but in this case they won't give it to foreigners.
Ah, so you mean they won't off any of the morning prices! Curses! So like it or not, myself as a foreigner will have to play the (example) 38,600 Yen for the 90 minute session. So odd I never ran anyone mentioning that before in their reviews. My mistake. >_<

Can't be cheapo in Yoshiwara. Just remember these are the most beautiful women in the world!
When you put it like that, you make a good point Soapy. Thanks for the understanding and all the help you've assisted me with thus far. I'll still have Darling Harbor or Putit Royal on the top of my list thanks to your recommendations. *nods*