60分 11,000 + 4,000 (extra service) = about 70分

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I never wanted to visit AF again since my bad experience in the past with one of their staff. (She wanted to hookup outside of AF or get married and what not) BUUT since I was in town and had some time to kill, I wanted to check out the Shinjuku branch.

Reservation was done through the phone since I knew it would get full in this heavy traffic area. (Japanese) I didn’t do the nomination only because of the many new faces and mixed reviews. Then, I was presented with Vivi.

Vivi is on the thicker side, which means she has HUGE Thai Thits . She also has lots of tattoos. She brought me to the shower and was already so playful and flirty. This is a great sign. She soaped me all over then gave me a soapy HJ and tried to make me go! She also placed my hand on her tits to help but since there was another customer, she had to clean me up and move me to the room. (This got me excited about her willingness to do more things)

First of all, her massage was amazing. She has lots of power and she tells you which body parts are harder than normal. During the stretching, she cracked lots of my joints including my neck and especially my back. Even though it was already more than 60 minutes, she didn’t rush and continued to give me a head massage as well. I stayed more than 70 minutes all in all. That alone is worth the 11,000.

Now to the main course. Because of the shower moment with her, I tried to test my boundaries. She also started licking my nipples as well and moaned. Then I asked if I can grab her Thitties, and she said only on top of her clothes. She continued this while stroking me.

And then I all of a sudden remembered my Anri Okita fantasy.

The worst thing Vivi could say is no and I would be happy already with her great massage and happy ending. But my fantasy with Anri Okita and her titty play + titty fuck made me want to ask her if she could do it. Then she said, 5,000 yen for a titty play/ titty fuck. I only had 4,000 yen from my change and she said OK! She then took the money and asked me to wait. She left the room and came back, closed the door, and took off her top, grabbed my face, and smothered me with her huge tits. I think she put honey on her nipples cuz it was very sweet.

She knew what to do without asking me exactly what I wanted to do specifically. Just imagine Anri Okita skills without the blowjob and FS.

When I was about to come, she laid on her back and told me to fuck between her tits. It was AMAZING and I blew my load on her neck, then she spread my cum all over her tits afterwards.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The massage, titty play and titty fuck, Vivi was amazing at my time in AF. I would definitely only nominate for her next time!

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 7/19/2023

The site link doesn’t seem to have a Vivi. Peers to be an error message at 404. So it’s a broken link

1. This type of ‘extra’ service is often free at this shop, depending on the customer and the girl
2. The management at this place reads this site. Any mention of handing extra cash to the lady will likely get her fired.

Damn she is gone! I only booked her two weeks ago sigh

Edit:
This kind of thing happened in my hometown, but on a much larger scale. A Chinese massage parlor with plenty of beautiful young girls was offering cheap fs and everyone was posting about it on forums. The next thing you know, someone's wife found out and threats were made, the court got involved and the place was shut down.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Alice and SugoiBoy
1. This type of ‘extra’ service is often free at this shop, depending on the customer and the girl
2. The management at this place reads this site. Any mention of handing extra cash to the lady will likely get her fired.
Can reviews with this kind of information be rejected in the future? Poor girl.
To be fair to the board, I thought this would be acceptable because she did not offer FS.

Reactions: Airnest
Can reviews with this kind of information be rejected in the future? Poor girl.
To be fair to the board, I thought this would be acceptable because she did not offer FS.
The issue (i think) is the exchange of cash directly to the masseuse, within their premises.

Whenever that has been mentioned previously, the masseuse is off the roster within days.

• Sad
Reactions: Alice and Sudsy
Can reviews with this kind of information be rejected in the future?
They usually do get yanked pretty quick....

Shouldn't moderators take down reviews that will potentially get girls in trouble?
The moderators aren't all knowing and all seeing. There also needs to be awareness on the part of the shop's patrons.

1691297915412.png

Reactions: Alice
The moderators aren't all knowing and all seeing. There also needs to be awareness on the part of the shop's patrons.

View attachment 22286
The thing is, at most chinese or thai places, its pretty normal to hand over cash for extras. I doubt the owners care as long as the customers and basic cash for the sessions keep rolling in.

I dont think the OP here has done anything terrible by sharing his experience.

Yeah, we're not going to police activities that are generally harmless. In this case, it was harmless... and I'm not even 100% sure this was the cause of her departure.

So, no, we're not going to pull out harmless material that shouldn't be an issue. We will however remove content that is in fact harmful and would potentially damaging for the provider and/or the shop.

Reactions: TimeHero619
The thing is, at most chinese or thai places, its pretty normal to hand over cash for extras. I doubt the owners care as long as the customers and basic cash for the sessions keep rolling in.
AF are really tight on this, especially after they lost the Shimbashi location to a raid.

AF are really tight on this, especially after they lost the Shimbashi location to a raid.
That's what I'm saying this is pretty common knowledge. There was a chick named Ana there that had a great rack and would do Russian and as soon as someone posted it, she was out. At least use euphemisms like Russian like we do over on ampreviews, it's just wasted talent.

Reactions: Alice
Status
Not open for further replies.