1h 10,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Found myself with some free time in Shinjuku and decided to hit up AF, which I hadn't visited in a while. They moved to a brand new location a few months ago, which is very clean, and has a bit of a Muji aesthetic going on.

Had to wait a few minutes before Ayumi showed up. She is petite with big, soft tits and a nice slim body. She led me to the shower without saying anything, and didn't respond when I asked for her name, but then indicated that she doesn't speak much English. I switched to Japanese and she opened up immediately. We had a nice chat from that point forward throughout the massage, which was basically the standard AF course. She was bubbly and generally very cute.

After the flip, she sat next to me for the HJ, in range for full roaming. I played with her butt for a bit and she proceeded to lie down next to me, close enough to kiss her cheeks and lips and shoulders while playing with her tits and ass at the same time. It was very erotic, and I popped a major load with my lips and both hands in action on her body. She seemed to enjoy it too and commented that she felt like she was with a lover.

This was one of my better rub and tug experiences and I may seek out Ayumi again next time I'm around Kabukicho. Those who don't speak Japanese or Thai may want to pass.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 4/24/2023

Title of Your Review:
Asian Feeling - Ayumi

Service Name:
Asian Feeling

Provider Name:
Ayumi

Website/Contact Info:
https://asian-feeling.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
1h 10,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Found myself with some free time in Shinjuku and decided to hit up AF, which I hadn't visited in a while. They moved to a brand new location a few months ago, which is very clean, and has a bit of a Muji aesthetic going on.

Had to wait a few minutes before Ayumi showed up. She is petite with big, soft tits and a nice slim body. She led me to the shower without saying anything, and didn't respond when I asked for her name, but then indicated that she doesn't speak much English. I switched to Japanese and she opened up immediately. We had a nice chat from that point forward throughout the massage, which was basically the standard AF course. She was bubbly and generally very cute.

After the flip, she sat next to me for the HJ, in range for full roaming. I played with her butt for a bit and she proceeded to lie down next to me, close enough to kiss her cheeks and lips and shoulders while playing with her tits and ass at the same time. It was very erotic, and I popped a major load with my lips and both hands in action on her body. She seemed to enjoy it too and commented that she felt like she was with a lover.

This was one of my better rub and tug experiences and I may seek out Ayumi again next time I'm around Kabukicho. Those who don't speak Japanese or Thai may want to pass.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.
Is it easily accessible via Google Map ? I beleive it is not in the Sakura-Dori stree.....