https://asian-feeling.net/cast/ユキ/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hrs / ¥16,500 ¥1,000 Nomination

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Mostly Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
It's been quite a while since I've visited any p4p establishment, but my little buddy was in need of a thorough milking. Asian Feeling has always been a good place to get that done, as you can see from the other review of this shop.

I told Yuki straight away where I wanted her to put her attention. And boy did she. It took more than an hour of her expert skills to bring me to a ball draining climax. Slow and steady, prostrate, balls, stroking and sensual leg play. She even got her feet into in!

Once that was done, she went to work on the rest of my body, and she was great at that, too. Applying pressure in just the right strength and places to relax my entire body. I felt high as a kite walking out the door and into the next day.

The last time I went for a massage, I couldn't see the masseuse, partially because she wore a mask the whole time but also because of the angles she took to limit my viewing pleasure. This was not the case with Yuki. I enjoyed watching her work through the mirrors and her cute face just made me smile. I'll definitely be back.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
With more skills than Yuki was able to utilize in the two hours, I'll definitely be back to see what is in the repeater course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing your experience, much appreciated!

Approved: 5/8/2022

Reactions: Tkoadventure
who is the best among the girls in AF..
i have read few reviews and its just here and there

That's subjective to each person's own opinion. The reviews are just a guide, not guaranteed.
Another man's diamond is another man's chunk of coal.

If you ask me, I would say AFs best have moved on. Yuki's amongst the AF best now, but before the pandemic she would've had some stiff competition for that title. I think the AF bar is just lowered now.

Reactions: Mewtwo2021
If you ask me, I would say AFs best have moved on. Yuki's amongst the AF best now, but before the pandemic she would've had some stiff competition for that title. I think the AF bar is just lowered now.
I completely agree. The first girl I had there was Nonoka. Overall, she had great skills and a great body.

I completely agree. The first girl I had there was Nonoka. Overall, she had great skills and a great body.
I've been going to AF for a long time. My first girl was named Haru. This was back when the place had standards and the girls actually wore the uniforms from the ads. Standards have fallen off a cliff now. I got a new favorite Thai massage girl. Oddly enough, her shop gets like no business even though she's a total smokeshow (she's attractive). I think I am done with AF for now. They do have a lot of stiff competition in Kabukicho, Ikebukuro and Ueno.

Reactions: Maxblack
I've been going to AF for a long time. My first girl was named Haru. This was back when the place had standards and the girls actually wore the uniforms from the ads. Standards have fallen off a cliff now. I got a new favorite Thai massage girl. Oddly enough, her shop gets like no business even though she's a total smokeshow (she's attractive). I think I am done with AF for now. They do have a lot of stiff competition in Kabukicho, Ikebukuro and Ueno.
If she is good and not getting much business, why not write a review and let us know about the place? I've tried a few places and AF holds no surprises, in a good way. You always know what you are going to get and never an upsell. The reviews here help to differentiate the service providers. But I'd definitely like to know about good alternatives, especially in the Kabukicho area.