1 hr - 11,000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2023

Language Notes:
Other: Please Specify in Review

Narrative of the Encounter:
Decided to visit Asian Feeling after seeing all the great reviews of their services. Visited 2 times during my trip and got Jessy & Shino on the first and second time respectively.

Jessy - 9.5/10. Jessy is the only chinese in a majority thai lineup and her looks and body doesnt disappoint. She was dressed in night lingirie with a thong panty and she had a cute face with an amazing ass as well as decent tits. As routine, started off with a shower and she scrubbed everywhere (asshole, armpits, etc). Was even given a slight handjob in the shower while being soaped. What i enjoyed the most about Jessy was the conversation (we spoke in mandarin). She was very open about her life and time in Japan, and we had a great chat throughout the massage. For the massage itself it was around a 7/10 in terms of actual skill and a 9/10 in terms of handjob skills. She was very gentle during the handjob allowing me to touch her over her bra, her exposed top half of her boobs as well as her entire ass. My experience with Jessy was excellent and made me visit one more time where ill be moving on to Shino.

Shino - 9/10. Shino was an older thai lady with a half decent face but amazing body (E cup tits). She came in a red dress with her entire cleavage showing as well as ocassional showing of her white panties. Similar to Jessy, we went through a similar shower process. Unfortunately, i felt it was harder to carry a conversation with Shino due to her limited english which i felt was lacking. Her massage skills itself were a solid 9.5/10 and i felt like i was at a legitimate solid thai massage parlour during the massage portion. Moving on to the handjob, it was a 10/10. Her skills were amazing allowing me to ejaculate one of the most i have ever done. She allowed me to take her tits out to rub her nipples and grab her tits. She also allowed touching over her panties and these were an improvement over Jessy.

Overall, both were excellent experiences and i would definitely revisit if i ever come to tokyo again. Highly recommended (Shower + Massage + HJ for only 110,000 yen)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you are considering Asian Feeling, go for it you wont regret it.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the future, please don't combine reviews on multiple providers in one review, this is a disservice to them individually.

Approved: 10/18/2023

I'm fairly certain you've got an extra an 0 on the ends of those prices!

But thanks for the review. Been thinking of seeing Jessy recently but not got around to it.

• Haha
Reactions: jap606