60min oil massage - JPY 11,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Second of my adventures in Kabukicho during a short visit to Tokyo.

Three days of walking all day and being under the sun on an incredibly warm October made my body all achy, so I wanted a real massage to go with the happy ending. Had seen good reviews of Asian Feeling here (thanks TAG members!), and found the place right smack in the middle of Kabukicho. Went up the elevator to the 2nd floor, and was greeted by a young guy who spoke great English. Since I had just finished a heavy dinner, i made an appointment for 3 hours later (did not specify anyone in particular) and prepaid the JPY 11K fee, and got a voucher/receipt.

I returned at the appointed time, and was assigned to Yuki. She's likely in her late 30s, petite, and quite talkative and cheerful. Looked pretty good in her black lingerie dress. Spoke English well enough, and never at a loss for words. Undressed in the clean small room with mattress on the floor, and was led to the shower. Some teasing by Yuki as she washed my private parts, and I could tell her hands were experienced in giving pleasure.

Back to the room. Yuki gave a strong massage using her hands and elbows - perfect to soothe tired muscles. I simply didn't want it to end. Wished I had gotten 90mins instead. Some stretching (which I find a bit painful, but good for the body I suppose) and we were done with the massage part. Flip followed - Yuki lay next to me, her mouth sucking my nipple while her hand played with my shaft. She placed my hand on her butt which I caressed over her panties (and at times, under). Stroked me to completion in a few minutes.

More cheerful conversation (well, not so cheerful talk about the USD-JPY exchange rate lol), and another shower to clean up. A pretty solid experience overall.

Rejuvenated, I headed out to face the madness of Kabukicho.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Got what I wanted and needed - a strong legit massage for my body aches, and a satisfying happy ending delivered by one of the most talkative women I've met. No awkward moments here.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/13/2023

Is Ema still around?
Look at the website.... they're quite diligent about removing girls who are no longer on staff.

Last edited: