http://www.asian-feeling.net

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes, 13K

Type/Location:
HE Massage/Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Mix of Japanese and English.

Details of the Encounter:
Well, after the success I had with Ai in Shimbashi getting a massage after a heavy workout, when my lunch plans for a Sunday fell through, since I was already in Shinjuku, I decided to head over to Asian Feeling and see how it ocmpared.

I got Mao, who other people have reviewed - as others have said, she's older (mid 40s, so still a fair bit younger than me) but cute, and she does have a dynamite rack. Bubbly, cheerful, and talkative in a mix of Japanese and English. She's heading to Russia for a solo vacation in a bit, and was disappointed that I didn't have any good information about Moscow nightlife - but surprised that I could give her some places in St. Petersberg instead.

Her massage skills are hit and miss. She's strong, I'll give her that, but she can get targeted on the wrong areas and it can be a little painful (not the good kind of painful). She did a great job on my calves and thighs, but when she tried using her body weight on my upper back, she was hitting bones instead of muscle, which was less than pleasant. To be fair, she did tell me that she's still learning, and she's definitely got it down in areas with major muscle mass.

Her HE technique was a little different - she started giving me a HJ, but then hopped on and sandwiched me between her thighs and started humping and wriggling while giving little kisses and lots of cheerful giggles. Very effective, and made up for the misses on the back.

I think I'll probably stick with Ai for massage... but I'd probably see Mao again just because she's a lot of fun, and she's infectiously cheerful.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I would honestly enjoy just hanging out in a bar with her for the conversation. If she gets her technique down on upper backs, she'll be a force to reckon with.

I know what you mean about hitting the bones instead of the muscle in the upper body. I had a girl lay into my back hard and it felt like she broke a rib. Tears actually sprang from my eyes. :cry:

I also have a frequent problem with my bony knees when face down on the massage table and the girl is massaging my calves... it feels like my knees are hyperextended. For these two reasons I no longer let them walk on me when that is offered.

They're supposed to rotate your legs so only fleshy bits are pressing into the bed. If she didn't she's not doing it right.

They're supposed to rotate your legs so only fleshy bits are pressing into the bed. If she didn't she's not doing it right.
There really is no comfortable position for my knees, sadly. I shift them throughout the massage and they just keep hurting. All the more reason to just get to “the flip.”;)

Interesting that you had such a pleasent experience. For me it wasn’t that great, I felt she talked waaaay too much, and it’s like she thinks everything she says is funny so she keeps laughing at herself after every comment she makes... it was just a bit weird. I don’t know if some people find it cute or sexy, but for me it was really annoying.

She also has ZERO curves, and she is very petite but not in a young or cute way IMO, so not my type, the good thing about her is she’ll HE you as many times as you wish! So I popped around 5 times with her in 120min, so I’m glad you had a good time!

the good thing about her is she’ll HE you as many times as you wish!

She seems to enjoy that side of the equation a lot more than the massage, indeed.

Similar experience to carlz with the talking and talking. She continually asked questions about the woman in my life. Didn't know the angle or what she was trying to accomplish but killed the mood a bit.

I don’t like it when the girl wants to talk extensively about my wife, either. I’m wearing my ring; do you really need to ask if I am married? Then it’s “Is she Japanese?” and then “oh no wonder you speak Japanese!”

No. No wonder I am paying for sex, Sweetie. My wife doesn’t help me with Japanese other than to call me baka and the like.

As if that’s not bad enough, the next questions always involve how many kids do I have and what are their ages? Does anybody but me not want to talk about their kids when they’re about to get their yayas off?

I assume it’s a Japanese cultural thing; some sort of pretending to be interested in the customer. But it’s not the part of my life I want to chat about with my pants off.

I don’t like it when the girl wants to talk extensively about my wife, either. I’m wearing my ring; do you really need to ask if I am married? Then it’s “Is she Japanese?” and then “oh no wonder you speak Japanese!”

No. No wonder I am paying for sex, Sweetie. My wife doesn’t help me with Japanese other than to call me baka and the like.

As if that’s not bad enough, the next questions always involve how many kids do I have and what are their ages? Does anybody but me not want to talk about their kids when they’re about to get their yayas off?

I assume it’s a Japanese cultural thing; some sort of pretending to be interested in the customer. But it’s not the part of my life I want to chat about with my pants off.
I had that a few times too, kinda annoying. Dunno why they think that is something Id wanna chat about.

My wife doesn’t help me with Japanese other than to call me baka and the like.

Be grateful for that. Over the years I have met a bunch of guys who learned their language from their girlfriends or wives and even while some of them were pretty good the style, intonation and words used would make them very popular in Shinjuku ni-chome.

Best question I ever got:

"How does your girlfriend do it usually?" when asking me how I like my blowjobs.

Edit: Different store, I should mention.
Best answer in that case: “free.”
Yeah. I thought the point for p4p is usually to get something different than what you're getting at home.

I do get it from from home, quite regularly actually, but my problem is I’m simply addicted to women in general lol I just think they’re all beautiful and the thought of getting regularly serviced by complete hot strangers of all shapes and sizes excites me.. that said, I’ve never paid for FS in my life.

my problem is I’m simply addicted to women in general lol I just think they’re all beautiful

We share the same affliction, you and I.

I met Mao in Mar ‘18 after a bit of a search for Asian Feeling. I didnt choose, so i got her as the only option. Her massage is a blunt force. But i agree she can go a length to make you happy. It was my first time to AF. So i guess i didnt have any comparisions.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland