January 2019

Contact Method:
http://www.asian-feeling.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes, 13K

Type/Location:
Incall HE Massage

Language Notes:
English friendly staff, Asuka speaks Japanese or Thai only.

Details of the Encounter:
Had an appointment pushed back by a couple of hours in Shinjuku the other day, and decided that warming up at AF would be preferable to hanging out in Starbucks waiting for my meeting.

The only girl free was Asuka, so Asuka it was.

She's probably the youngest girl I've met at AF/AR, early to mid 20s. She's got a very distinctive type of face which I find very cute - she's a dead ringer for a lady I used to work/flirt with back in the 90s. If you're into slender, waify little spinners, she's not your girl - but if you like womanly women, she's got dynamite curves in all the right places.

Massage is middling... she's still new at this, and is still a bit nervous about hurting someone, so she doesn't go as strong/hard as she could. She hits the right places though, and if you can speak Japanese she's nicely chatty while she works. And to be fair, she's only been there a couple of months, so for her limited experience she's doing OK.

Her HE skills are right on point, though. Normally it takes AF/AR girls a solid ten minutes to get the job done, she had me popping in under two. She actually flipped around and sat on my chest, putting her ample and very shapely ass in front of my face, and encouraged me to grab a couple of good handfuls.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nice and sweet girl, she'll be a real gem once she gets the massage skills down.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland