appointment

Appointment Length & Costs:
13k +1k for nomination

Type/Location:
AF/AR

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
After having a good time with Karin last time, I decided to make an appointment with her again.

She remembers me and had a great happy smile and gave me a hug. Shower was normal, always enjoyed the little teasing when she cleaning that area (especially with her small hand and fingers).

The massage was great just like last time. My body really felt loose, I almost fell asleep.

Time for the flip around and this time, she was on top of me like cowgirl. Ran her hands on my body and played with my nipple for a bit. She gave me a little kiss on my chin, then she positioned herself next to me and her hands starts doing the work. She remembers I liked her butt, so she sat up and put my hands on her thighs. Didn't take too long for me to pop, her skills are amazing.

There was some time left after shower, so she gave me more shoulder and neck massage. This is when the bomb dropped, she told me today was her last day. I asked her why and she said something about misunderstanding with the shop owner and some girls. I can't say I wasn't disappointed, thought I found a place and girl I could go to. However, its also glad when a nice girl like her decided she wanted to do something else.

Before we head out of our room, she thanked me again, hugged and gave me a small kiss on my cheek.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Another good visit, now I need to find another good provider.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report on Karin!

Approved: 6/18/2019

Well, FUCK. Every time I settle on something there it falls through. Thanks for the heads-up on Karin. First Emi, then Lalah, then Laura's off the schedule. Guess I just cross my fingers and hope for the best when I arrive.

I know it sounds like you're there more for the HE than the actual massage (and Emi was the magical combination of the best of both worlds) but if you're ever in the need for some PAIN, it looks like Minami is back full time and if you want to get the shit mashed out of you and then stretched and contorted like a fucking rag doll, she can dish it out. She's a shorter, stockier build, meaning she's VERY strong. She is, however, very much a typical Thai female...very blunt, direct and down to business. One of the posters here was pissed at her for basically calling him fat. On the plus side that means she speaks terrific English.

In my case, she washed me, all the while scolding me for being in my mid-30s (we're the same age) and not married yet, then took me to the room and asked how strong I wanted it. I told it was up to her and I could handle anything. I then spent the next hour on my stomach groaning with tears in my eyes as she used her elbows, knees and fingers to bring pain to areas I didn't know could hurt. Then came the flip, but it wasn't for any happy ending. She declared, "YOU TOO STIFF!!" and then contorted me and stretched me in ways almost vulgar, including stretching out my inner thighs by forcing me into a spread eagle position with my ass up in the air (the position I usually put girls in before some spirited humping on my knees). I felt like I was going to get raped, and all the while she's staring down at my balls and chuckling, probably because they shriveled and shrunk with me being in defensive mode.

When the torture was finally done she lay down next to me and started with the lotion, but I was seriously so traumatized from the massage it took me a few minutes to get hard. Strong hands so I blew pretty quickly. She also bluntly commented on how fast I busted a nut.

And when that was finally over, I thanked her for the "strong" massage, to which she basically replied that she was only giving a "light" massage effort and hinted that I was a pussy. Fair enough, but you know what? I waltzed out of there completely free of the aches and pains I'd racked up during the plane ride to Tokyo.

Minami isn't going to seduce and hypnotize you like Emi will, with her charm, technique and subtle sexy ways, but she will work her ass off, beat the living shit out of your body, call you a bitch and send you off in better shape than when you found her. It'll hurt, but it'll be worth your time.

If she was into you she would of given you her contact info so you could meet her outside the shop

Well, FUCK. Every time I settle on something there it falls through. Thanks for the heads-up on Karin. First Emi, then Lalah, then Laura's off the schedule. Guess I just cross my fingers and hope for the best when I arrive.

I know it sounds like you're there more for the HE than the actual massage (and Emi was the magical combination of the best of both worlds) but if you're ever in the need for some PAIN, it looks like Minami is back full time and if you want to get the shit mashed out of you and then stretched and contorted like a fucking rag doll, she can dish it out. She's a shorter, stockier build, meaning she's VERY strong. She is, however, very much a typical Thai female...very blunt, direct and down to business. One of the posters here was pissed at her for basically calling him fat. On the plus side that means she speaks terrific English.

In my case, she washed me, all the while scolding me for being in my mid-30s (we're the same age) and not married yet, then took me to the room and asked how strong I wanted it. I told it was up to her and I could handle anything. I then spent the next hour on my stomach groaning with tears in my eyes as she used her elbows, knees and fingers to bring pain to areas I didn't know could hurt. Then came the flip, but it wasn't for any happy ending. She declared, "YOU TOO STIFF!!" and then contorted me and stretched me in ways almost vulgar, including stretching out my inner thighs by forcing me into a spread eagle position with my ass up in the air (the position I usually put girls in before some spirited humping on my knees). I felt like I was going to get raped, and all the while she's staring down at my balls and chuckling, probably because they shriveled and shrunk with me being in defensive mode.

When the torture was finally done she lay down next to me and started with the lotion, but I was seriously so traumatized from the massage it took me a few minutes to get hard. Strong hands so I blew pretty quickly. She also bluntly commented on how fast I busted a nut.

And when that was finally over, I thanked her for the "strong" massage, to which she basically replied that she was only giving a "light" massage effort and hinted that I was a pussy. Fair enough, but you know what? I waltzed out of there completely free of the aches and pains I'd racked up during the plane ride to Tokyo.

Minami isn't going to seduce and hypnotize you like Emi will, with her charm, technique and subtle sexy ways, but she will work her ass off, beat the living shit out of your body, call you a bitch and send you off in better shape than when you found her. It'll hurt, but it'll be worth your time.

If you’re still interested in getting a massage from Karin, she’s working in two other shops now:

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday: Thai Aroma Spa (website) in Okachimachi
Wednesday, Thursday: Thai Relax Spa (website) in Shimbashi

I’ve been itching to see Karin again myself but I’m out of the country at the moment. By the way, her name there is Marin

Last edited:

For those that have been around a while, Natalie at Thai Aroma Spa was Sara from Asian Feeling/Relax a long time ago. It's a nice shop, clean, fairly new, reception staff are good. It's shower by yourself. I'm not really sure how sexy the service is, I guess it's similar to Asian Feeling/Relax.

If you’re still interested in getting a massage from Karin, she’s working in two other shops now:

I’ve been itching to see Karin again myself but I’m out of the country at the moment. By the way, her name there is Marin

Thank you so much Senty. I don't know how you got this information, but it's so precious. Karin (now Marin) is a gem who will drive me to Okachimachi soon ! Thanks.

Reactions: SugoiBoy

Apologies fellow TAG peeps. The Shimbashi Thai Relax Spa website I linked to was wrong. https://www.thai-relax-spa.com/ is the correct one. you can see her picture there in the homepage too.

So I saw the title and two weeks out from my next visit I was disappointed. Fingers crossed she stays in the other shops for my visit. She is a very, very lovely lady.

How are the services in Thai Relax Spa at shimbashi? Do they offer HE similar to AR/AF ?

For those that have been around a while, Natalie at Thai Aroma Spa was Sara from Asian Feeling/Relax a long time ago. It's a nice shop, clean, fairly new, reception staff are good. It's shower by yourself. I'm not really sure how sexy the service is, I guess it's similar to Asian Feeling/Relax.

I can see from the Aroma Spa website that they are also hosting another of my AF faves who disappeared from the roster the same time as Karin: Ai-chan.
I will definitely have to go on a fact finding mission soon!
Thanks for the info Senty

.....although the websites do make it explicit there are no sexy options available :(
Probably I don't want to present the girls with a raging boner if they're 'going legit'!

Last edited:

Thanks for the info

First post here, been lurking but decided to break the silence since there seemed to be some confusion about some things and I thought I could help.

Just wanted to say that I went to Thai Aroma Spa today, not really knowing what to expect because the website clearly says it isn't sexual. I happened to be sore from walking around the past couple days in Tokyo so I thought, even if this isn't a HE that is fine.

I can confirm the place does HE, I got one myself and heard the Japanese customer in the booth next to mine having a good old time as well.

First post here, been lurking but decided to break the silence since there seemed to be some confusion about some things and I thought I could help.

Just wanted to say that I went to Thai Aroma Spa today, not really knowing what to expect because the website clearly says it isn't sexual. I happened to be sore from walking around the past couple days in Tokyo so I thought, even if this isn't a HE that is fine.

I can confirm the place does HE, I got one myself and heard the Japanese customer in the booth next to mine having a good old time as well.

Much thanks for the confirmation. After AR/AF went down, I've been scrambling to find another confirmed Thai joint before I land next month.

Last edited:
Much thanks for the confirmation. After AR/AF went down, I've been scrambling to find another confirmed Thai joint before I land next month.
AR/AF is still in business, only the shinbashi shop shut down.

Reactions: DireWolf98