November 2019

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hr - 17,500 yen

Type/Location:
HE Massage

Language Notes:
Shop is English OK, Shizuka speaks Thai or Japanese only.

Details of the Encounter:
I had a couple of hours to kill between getting off work and meeting friends for dinner in Shinjuku, and I was sore from a few days of trekking around to various offices, so figured on a stop at AF. They were full up and sent me over to AR, where only Shizuka was available. She used to work at AS in Shimbashi, so figured she should be able to do a competent massage, so I went for a couple hours.

The good: Shizuka is adorable. 150 cm short but curvy and bubbly, half Japanese so communication is great if your Japanese is decent. She’s great fun to talk to, and HD some great stories about the rugby fans.

The bad: If you’re after a good massage, look elsewhere. I hurt worse going out than I did going in. She has an amazing ability to hit bones instead of muscle while exclaiming how “katai” you are. Yes, Shizuka. Bones are hard.

The good again: She does give a good HE and allows a bit of grope, and if you stray to close to her boundaries she just laughs and says it tickles, which is a nice way to set limits without dampening the mood.

The fantastic: The guy on the left fell asleep waiting for a girl to fetch the oil, and was snoring like a cartoon character character. The guy on the right told Minami he could take her hardest, which was promptly followed by him yelping and whimpering.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I would happily pay for her HE services if she promised not to try to massage me. I’ll probably not repeat with Shizuka. Recommended for personality and HE, but be prepared for her to hurt you a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Shizuka from Asian Feeling, greatly appreciated!

As a side note, someone else had met Shizuka in the past and she previously had given off a cold attitude. And actually, I had heard than more than once.
So, while nobody talked about her massage skills, her personality and attention to the customer, were lacking... at least in the past.

Thanks for your honest feedback about the experience!

Approved: 11/19/2019

Reactions: Sudsy
someone else had met Shizuka in the past and she previously had given off a cold attitude. And actually, I had heard than more than once.

Yeah, she was pretty stand-offish with me until she realised my Japanese was fluent, then she warmed up and got chatty. Might be a language issue?

I had one great experience with her and the others may have just been too late at night or something but everything was just lazy. the last time I saw her she jumped straight into the HE and then after asked if I still wanted a massage. I said of course since I paid for it but soon regretted that. It was obvious she just wanted to be done for the night.
I’ll take partial blame for that, it was real late at night and I should have just went home and jacked off.

Reactions: Alice
Yeah, she was pretty stand-offish with me until she realised my Japanese was fluent, then she warmed up and got chatty. Might be a language issue?

She’d be at the bottom of my list of all the af/af girls ive met.
Her massage was so bad i was expecting something mind-blowing from the happy ending but it was just average.

Sounds harsh but loads of better options there. Most of the girls there have something about them - either a great massage or a nice trick during the happy end / start or (emi) both.

Went by AR/AF (not sure which it was, but it was on the main road). I had read about Shizuka beforehand and thought I would be fine with anyone but her. I didn't do the nomination and sure enough I ended up getting Shizuka, tough luck. In my head I was slightly disappointed and fearing the worst, but luckily when expectations are down things can only get better.

She's a pretty sweet girl, speaks some english, does a thorough shower. Not much teasing throughout the rituals, but she's very cute so that helps. The massage wasn't as horrible as I expected, it was actually quite pleasant. Also the HJ part afterwards was fairly okay. I had experience with Meiry before and she was a lot better on all fronts. I still think Shizuka is a very sweet girl, there's something about her that I like, although I probably wouldn't go for her again.