Asian happy ending massage around nihombashi

tokyosteven77

TAG Member
Reaction score
Just in town for the day and looking for something ok around nihombashi/Tokyo/ginza area
Don't want to try a random place as have learned the hard way that can result in frustrating all tease no h/e scenario...

Reactions: cuckhimnow
That’s not the right area of town. Ride the Yamanote for a few minutes and go to Shinjuku, Shibuya, Ikebukuro, or Gotanda.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Interesting, I didn't know there were any such places in Shibuya. I thought its all more full on stuff there like soap etc there, which I'm not interested in. Just genuinely want to relax with a half decent massage and happy ending. Anyway thanks for the info.

Interesting, I didn't know there were any such places in Shibuya. I thought its all more full on stuff there like soap etc there, which I'm not interested in. Just genuinely want to relax with a half decent massage and happy ending. Anyway thanks for the info.
His comment is quite accurate though... If you're just interested in Massage/HE, then Shinjuku, Asian Feeling is your safest bet. Everything else can be just a crap shoot.
You can swing up to Ueno and try Thai Diamond - they've got some reviews here and their service is consistent.

I recommend Thai Relax Spa

I met Aiko and Anna and they were just fine. No English though.

Aiko is cute, mid 20s, slim, has decent size tits and has a nice butt. The shower is alone. Aiko isn't thai, but she speaks Japanese, her native language and thai. Her massage skills over the 90 minutes were fairly decent, but she was more concerned with being cutesy. Her HE style was standard.
Summarize: She's fine and she did fine. 7 / 10 recommended.

Anna is cute, had big tits, isn't all that slim, but I found her attractive. She was chatty so I chatted back. My first meeting with her was fine, 90 minutes long. Her massage style seemed to be that she wanted to strong arm me. I didn't like it very much. She did HE for me twice to completion. At the end, she gave me a point card.

My second session, 90 minutes. She spent about 20-30 minutes on her phone and she left the room 3 times. During HE, she got frustrated and walked out. Came back 5 minutes later and then she asked if I was upset or not over and over, because I wasn't talking very much. So, finally I told her, I know she's been on her phone most of the session. She apologized and said she was really busy and she was managing her employees for this shop and another one. I respect the fact that she's a business woman and she's busy with stuff to do, but that's not my problem. I told her I wanted to let get back to her business and told her I wanted to leave. Showered up, gave her point card back, left and never came back.
Summarize: Anna's not bad, but nothing grinds my gears like ignoring my appointment time. Dropping HE midstroke just did double damage. I'm sure she doesn't do that every time, but once was enough her. 4 / 10 recommended.

Thai Relax Spa is awesome. I have seen Anna as well as Miki there and they both gave really good and hard massage. I was able to make out with Miki and felt her boobs a little also. Anna has very large boobs but she is a bit fat. If you hit it off with them you can exchange Line after the massage and chat with them (this goes for most Thai places in Tokyo). From that point you can work out if they are down to meet you 1:1 in a hotel for sex, but this is usually going to be 20k minimum + cost of hotel. I have not done that with any girl from this shop but I have had success with other Thai places.

Reactions: JayL
Just genuinely want to relax with a half decent massage and happy ending. Anyway thanks for the info.

Granted, I haven't been allowed back in the country in two years and much may have changed but we've got the same preferences and I've hit such shops from Susukino to Nakasu. The only place I've ever gotten a genuinely GOOD massage was at AR/AF, and in particular from Emi and Minami. Both left to branch out on their own and while I don't know if Emi's shop ever took off and then survived the pandemic, as pointed out above, Minami has Thai Diamond up and running and if you're able to book her you're in for a treat (if you like crying into your pillow and possibly wetting yourself a little).

Reactions: MikeH
Thai Relax Spa is awesome. I have seen Anna as well as Miki there and they both gave really good and hard massage. I was able to make out with Miki and felt her boobs a little also. Anna has very large boobs but she is a bit fat. If you hit it off with them you can exchange Line after the massage and chat with them (this goes for most Thai places in Tokyo). From that point you can work out if they are down to meet you 1:1 in a hotel for sex, but this is usually going to be 20k minimum + cost of hotel. I have not done that with any girl from this shop but I have had success with other Thai places.
That's great. I am really glad things turned out well for you at thai relax spa. Make sure to get a point card from Anna. I'm pretty sure she's the mama-san.

Reactions: taco1991
Minami has Thai Diamond up and running and if you're able to book her you're in for a treat (if you like crying into your pillow and possibly wetting yourself a little).

The first time I met her I took 2.5 h course and told her to go hard. Then I used the pillow alternately for wiping my tears and muffling my screams.

Now my life plan is to get married to her.

The first time I met her I took 2.5 h course and told her to go hard. Then I used the pillow alternately for wiping my tears and muffling my screams.

Now my life plan is to get married to her.

I've thought about that topic on more than one occasion and highly suspect that just like guys who marry sex workers, marrying a masseuse would produce the same result--enjoy that honeymoon massage because it's the last one you're going to get, at least for free.

I've thought about that topic on more than one occasion and highly suspect that just like guys who marry sex workers, marrying a masseuse would produce the same result--enjoy that honeymoon massage because it's the last one you're going to get, at least for free.
In Minami's case, she's also a bit of a sadist, so she's actually having a grand time making us groan and cry.

Reactions: MikeH
In Minami's case, she's also a bit of a sadist, so she's actually having a grand time making us groan and cry.

Oh, believe me, I'm aware of that. The first time I met her I asked for "hard," and after screaming like a 12yo losing her virginity for an hour and my dick and balls shriveling like raisins to the extent that I wasn't sure I could do the HE, she was gracious enough to let me know that she'd given me a "light" massage and that I was a pussy.

I seriously can't wait to see her again.