Guest viewing is limited

AM Asian Mystique - 4p with Eri, Ai, and... The Wife!

Westane

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Asian Mystique Eri and Ai (4P)
https://www.asianmystique.com/eri/
https://www.asianmystique.com/ai/

Date of Encounter:
October 2019

Contact Method:
Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
3 hours for 120,000Y

Type/Location:
Our Hotel

Language Notes:
English Exclusively

Details of the Encounter:
Before the fun stuff, a bit of background.

My wife and I had spent the last year planning a trip to Japan for our 10th year anniversary. We're both very sexually open, but due to unfortunate living circumstances, our ability to explore said openness tends to be very limited. As such, we wanted to use this trip as a way to fulfill some of our longtime fantasies - Her finally getting to be with a woman, and me getting watch that play out... and also I've never been in a group setting before!

That out of the way, we made the decision to go with AM due to the ease of communication, catering to foreigners, and my having used them in the past.

Initially we were only going to do 3p, but my concern with booking a single provider to a couple is that with limited time (and energy) there could be possible problems when it comes to providing attention. So, I had the (brilliant) idea that we try 4p with two providers, that way if the teamwork is working out, worst case scenario is that we simply pair off next to each other. After that, we spent some time on AM's website and settled on Eri and Ai, who I would later come to learn had worked together multiple times in the past through reviews here as well as conversations with them during the encounter.

We booked about a month early, which is definitely too early, but I think when it comes to coordinating multiple providers it's best to at least establish a line of communication early on. Anyone who's worked with Dave before knows he's very easy to work with, and setting up the appointment was completely painless. About a week before our trip we were able to confirm everyone's schedule and all was set!

The event itself kicked off the 3rd quarter of our two week trip. My wife had left to grab some drinks from across the street, leaving me to greet the girls when they arrived. Neither was quite what I expected.

Ai had what I'd probably consider my ideal body type. Curvy in all the right ways, maybe a little fluffy, but in a good way. She was adorable! Eri, who was talked up as being very exotic, looked much more normal (but not in a bad way?) than I was expecting. Definitely made me a lot more comfortable around her. Both girls looked amazing!

Things started off a little shaky, probably my fault. Ai was all smiles, but Eri became very nervous when she didn't see my wife. Again, looking back that was a bad move, but I assured her she would be back any minute was some tea and waters. Eri responded that she was worried she'd cancelled, as she had been looking forward to this for a while. She would later explain that her experience with couples had been hit or miss. My wife showed up just after a minute and we all exchanged proper greetings. She had the biggest smile on her face.

The encounter started with a shower, and luckily the hotel we were staying at had a large walk-in shower that easily accommodated the four of us. Eri washed my while Ai washed my wife, henceforth to be referred to as "N", and nervous giggles filled their half of the shower. Actually, this would start something of a hilarious trend moving forward.

See, my wife and I are about as laid back as you can get, and Ai is incredibly down to earth as well, but Eri... Eri can be a little intense. I'm not 100% if it's part of her persona as a provide, or just how she is, but while Ai and N spent the whole time giggling with each other, Eri would be struggling to hold on to that intensity only for her to finally crack up from everyone around her. The four of us had a great chemistry which really helped the appointment run smoothly.

Back to the appointment... Once we got out of our shower both Eri and Ai (And yes, Ai's name led to way too many "Who's on first?" scenarios during the encounter) made it crystal clear that they weren't at all interested in me that day, and were instead set on making a queen out of N.

I couldn't help but smile at the look of sheer bliss on my wife's face as the two girls went to work on her. They'd take turns, swapping between her breasts and pussy, or both would make room in the same area. Ai and Eri had their asses elevated behind them the whole time, so with nothing else to do I started moving back and forth between the two of them, providing some oral support and getting muffled approval in return.

It was Ai that my wife really connected with, and they soon became locked in a 69 position that would last most of the encounter. Frustrated, now unable to find a comfortable entrance, Eri finally turned her attention to me.

"They're busy, wanna fuck?"

After some very nice oral, Eri started riding me next to Ai and N, the four of us occasionally changing positions with our respective partners until I finally came while on top of Eri. After a minute of resting, she returned to my wife while I returned to my support role, focusing on Ai this time as Eri had shifted too far up so as to make out with my wife while Ai ate her out. The ending to that arrangement was explosive!

After every had eventually come, some more times than others, we all sat naked on the bed for a good hour chatting with each other. Realizing how much time had accidentally, we hurried off for one last sexy shower before getting dressed. I got a nice hug and kiss from each girl, but it took some kind of divine intervention to separate them from my wife. Eri would constantly pressure Ai to leave before getting distracted and finding something else to say before realizing, again, that they were running late.

My wife would spend the rest of the trip in a perpetual afterglow and neither of us can wait for our next adventure! Oh, we also tag-teamed a newhalf a couple days later, but that's another review!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Eri and Ai work great together, and we all had a blast. Both girls are excellent on their own as well, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to see them separately after seeing them together!

My only regret is that my wife hogged Ai all to herself! Guess there's always next time :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your review of Ai and Eri, very much appreciated! Glad to hear that all of you had a good time!

Approved: 11/12/2019

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Asian Mystique Eri and Ai (4P)
https://www.asianmystique.com/eri/
https://www.asianmystique.com/ai/

Date of Encounter:
October 2019

Contact Method:
Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
3 hours for 120,000Y

Type/Location:
Our Hotel

Language Notes:
English Exclusively

Details of the Encounter:
Before the fun stuff, a bit of background.

My wife and I had spent the last year planning a trip to Japan for our 10th year anniversary. We're both very sexually open, but due to unfortunate living circumstances, our ability to explore said openness tends to be very limited. As such, we wanted to use this trip as a way to fulfill some of our longtime fantasies - Her finally getting to be with a woman, and me getting watch that play out... and also I've never been in a group setting before!

That out of the way, we made the decision to go with AM due to the ease of communication, catering to foreigners, and my having used them in the past.

Initially we were only going to do 3p, but my concern with booking a single provider to a couple is that with limited time (and energy) there could be possible problems when it comes to providing attention. So, I had the (brilliant) idea that we try 4p with two providers, that way if the teamwork is working out, worst case scenario is that we simply pair off next to each other. After that, we spent some time on AM's website and settled on Eri and Ai, who I would later come to learn had worked together multiple times in the past through reviews here as well as conversations with them during the encounter.

We booked about a month early, which is definitely too early, but I think when it comes to coordinating multiple providers it's best to at least establish a line of communication early on. Anyone who's worked with Dave before knows he's very easy to work with, and setting up the appointment was completely painless. About a week before our trip we were able to confirm everyone's schedule and all was set!

The event itself kicked off the 3rd quarter of our two week trip. My wife had left to grab some drinks from across the street, leaving me to greet the girls when they arrived. Neither was quite what I expected.

Ai had what I'd probably consider my ideal body type. Curvy in all the right ways, maybe a little fluffy, but in a good way. She was adorable! Eri, who was talked up as being very exotic, looked much more normal (but not in a bad way?) than I was expecting. Definitely made me a lot more comfortable around her. Both girls looked amazing!

Things started off a little shaky, probably my fault. Ai was all smiles, but Eri became very nervous when she didn't see my wife. Again, looking back that was a bad move, but I assured her she would be back any minute was some tea and waters. Eri responded that she was worried she'd cancelled, as she had been looking forward to this for a while. She would later explain that her experience with couples had been hit or miss. My wife showed up just after a minute and we all exchanged proper greetings. She had the biggest smile on her face.

The encounter started with a shower, and luckily the hotel we were staying at had a large walk-in shower that easily accommodated the four of us. Eri washed my while Ai washed my wife, henceforth to be referred to as "N", and nervous giggles filled their half of the shower. Actually, this would start something of a hilarious trend moving forward.

See, my wife and I are about as laid back as you can get, and Ai is incredibly down to earth as well, but Eri... Eri can be a little intense. I'm not 100% if it's part of her persona as a provide, or just how she is, but while Ai and N spent the whole time giggling with each other, Eri would be struggling to hold on to that intensity only for her to finally crack up from everyone around her. The four of us had a great chemistry which really helped the appointment run smoothly.

Back to the appointment... Once we got out of our shower both Eri and Ai (And yes, Ai's name led to way too many "Who's on first?" scenarios during the encounter) made it crystal clear that they weren't at all interested in me that day, and were instead set on making a queen out of N.

I couldn't help but smile at the look of sheer bliss on my wife's face as the two girls went to work on her. They'd take turns, swapping between her breasts and pussy, or both would make room in the same area. Ai and Eri had their asses elevated behind them the whole time, so with nothing else to do I started moving back and forth between the two of them, providing some oral support and getting muffled approval in return.

It was Ai that my wife really connected with, and they soon became locked in a 69 position that would last most of the encounter. Frustrated, now unable to find a comfortable entrance, Eri finally turned her attention to me.

"They're busy, wanna fuck?"

After some very nice oral, Eri started riding me next to Ai and N, the four of us occasionally changing positions with our respective partners until I finally came while on top of Eri. After a minute of resting, she returned to my wife while I returned to my support role, focusing on Ai this time as Eri had shifted too far up so as to make out with my wife while Ai ate her out. The ending to that arrangement was explosive!

After every had eventually come, some more times than others, we all sat naked on the bed for a good hour chatting with each other. Realizing how much time had accidentally, we hurried off for one last sexy shower before getting dressed. I got a nice hug and kiss from each girl, but it took some kind of divine intervention to separate them from my wife. Eri would constantly pressure Ai to leave before getting distracted and finding something else to say before realizing, again, that they were running late.

My wife would spend the rest of the trip in a perpetual afterglow and neither of us can wait for our next adventure! Oh, we also tag-teamed a newhalf a couple days later, but that's another review!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Eri and Ai work great together, and we all had a blast. Both girls are excellent on their own as well, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to see them separately after seeing them together!

My only regret is that my wife hogged Ai all to herself! Guess there's always next time :)

Impressive! (y)

Reactions: DireWolf98
I got a nice hug and kiss from each girl, but it took some kind of divine intervention to separate them from my wife.

That’s absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing, and I look forward to another sizzling review. Cheers!

Seriously, how did you open your wife to these ideas? Please please educate. Any small hint would go a long way

Seriously, how did you open your wife to these ideas? Please please educate. Any small hint would go a long way

I don't have any experience on this but I would venture a guess the process goes like this:

Step one: select your wife very very carefully.
Step two: Remember the "very very carefully" part
Step three: you are done, enjoy

In my experience, women open to this type of lifestyle aren't all that hard to find because they generally don't hide their hedonistic ways around their circle of friends. It's not like they pretend to be shy for the first five years you date and then out of the blue show up at your house with a suitcase full of dildos and ass plugs and the emails of five or six guys they want to invite over at 6pm.

One of my closest female friends who I've known for over twenty years is precisely this type. During the day she's very conventional--educated, intelligent, works a very professional job and works very hard, owns her own home, is someone I can always depend on and trust, etc....but she's also a degenerate binge-drinking free-love type who will experiment with ANYTHING and is about as open-minded as they come. She and I have always had a very open, honest relationship, and while we're usually both in long-term relationships, it's never been out of the ordinary for us to get shitfaced together at her condo and then whatever happens, happens. No need to tell anyone. She and other girls I've known like this also tend to be tomboy types. Even back when we were kids and drinking Mickey's 40s in the mall parking lot, if I went to piss on the wall, she didn't have any reservations about squatting right next to me and pissing down the storm drain. Shit, just a few months ago I was at her place talking about women's nipples sagging at our age and she pulled down her sports bra to show me that hers were doing ok, which they actually were.

More than that, even when we were 17 years old she and the other girlfriends in our group would make out (and sometimes a little more) in the cars if we were drunk somewhere and bored and they wanted to put on a show for everyone. As adults, she'd let her boyfriend have sex with her other female friends if she could watch and occasionally join in. I'm sure I would've been welcome in that situation but she knows me and the type of work I do well enough to know that I wouldn't take that sort of risk.

Women who are open to this stuff are very open-minded, which means they aren't ashamed of it and don't feel any pressure to hide it. You just need to meet the right girl!

Reactions: DireWolf98
In my experience, women open to this type of lifestyle aren't all that hard to find because they generally don't hide their hedonistic ways around their circle of friends. It's not like they pretend to be shy for the first five years you date and then out of the blue show up at your house with a suitcase full of dildos and ass plugs and the emails of five or six guys they want to invite over at 6pm.

One of my closest female friends who I've known for over twenty years is precisely this type. During the day she's very conventional--educated, intelligent, works a very professional job and works very hard, owns her own home, is someone I can always depend on and trust, etc....but she's also a degenerate binge-drinking free-love type who will experiment with ANYTHING and is about as open-minded as they come. She and I have always had a very open, honest relationship, and while we're usually both in long-term relationships, it's never been out of the ordinary for us to get shitfaced together at her condo and then whatever happens, happens. No need to tell anyone. She and other girls I've known like this also tend to be tomboy types. Even back when we were kids and drinking Mickey's 40s in the mall parking lot, if I went to piss on the wall, she didn't have any reservations about squatting right next to me and pissing down the storm drain. Shit, just a few months ago I was at her place talking about women's nipples sagging at our age and she pulled down her sports bra to show me that hers were doing ok, which they actually were.

More than that, even when we were 17 years old she and the other girlfriends in our group would make out (and sometimes a little more) in the cars if we were drunk somewhere and bored and they wanted to put on a show for everyone. As adults, she'd let her boyfriend have sex with her other female friends if she could watch and occasionally join in. I'm sure I would've been welcome in that situation but she knows me and the type of work I do well enough to know that I wouldn't take that sort of risk.

Women who are open to this stuff are very open-minded, which means they aren't ashamed of it and don't feel any pressure to hide it. You just need to meet the right girl!

maybe, but they are few and far between (although maybe more in the younger generations... in my days , where I was - French countryside - we could only dream about such deviancy)