Guest viewing is limited

Asian Mystique - Ladies Inventory

AM updated their girls, I know you're busy, but take a look when you get a chance.

Someone needs to tell Tamaki to stay at least 6 weeks or so. That way, it might be beneficial to her and me.

Someone needs to tell Tamaki to stay at least 6 weeks or so. That way, it might be beneficial to her and me.

Haha! Indeed... she left previously in January and now she's back again. She must have run out of money.... ;)

today is the 22nd and Tamaki is still listed. is she staying longer now? her profile still says until the 20th.

today is the 22nd and Tamaki is still listed. is she staying longer now? her profile still says until the 20th.

They can be slow at updating the profile pages for each girl. We'll update our list when they update their site. She could be staying longer, who knows.

That's good, maybe she's waiting till my arrival. Btw, looks like Hiromi is either cutting back or is overworked. They updated her profile.

That's good, maybe she's waiting till my arrival. Btw, looks like Hiromi is either cutting back or is overworked. They updated her profile.

You sir, are very correct. I had not noticed that. She was fairly popular, I guess she still is. On the next update, I'll post the status comments.

Thanks for catching that notice. [insert thumbs up smiley, hint hint guys]

You sir, are very correct. I had not noticed that. She was fairly popular, I guess she still is. On the next update, I'll post the status comments.

Thanks for catching that notice. [insert thumbs up smiley, hint hint guys]
I think she should follow in the footstep of Manami, all indication points to her as a money maker. Let me be the first to volunteer to be her manager, with a 30% cut of course.

I think she should follow in the footstep of Manami, all indication points to her as a money maker. Let me be the first to volunteer to be her manager, with a 30% cut of course.

Haha. Well, I think the whole point of going independent was to make more money by not having to share in the profit with an agency. One of the AM girls told me about two years back that AM takes about 25-30%. That was of course back then, not sure if that has changed.

Update: 5/6/10 - 11:25 PM JST

AM Website said:
Ai - 23
Akari - 29
Arisa - 18 - Notes: Needs Advanced Notice
Asuka - 22
Aya - 28
Eri - 28
Erika - 29
Hiromi - 26 - Notes: Very limited availability, needs advanced notice.
Kanae - 23 - Notes: Needs Advanced Notice
Mako - 24
Mari - 29
Mizuki - 21
Natsu - 29
Ranko - 30
Rina - 27 - Notes: Needs advance notice.
Rio - 30
Satsuki - 21
Sayuri - 30
Yui - 24
Yumika - 28
Yuyu - 23

Deleted: Tamaki

Added comments, no other changes.

Total Tokyo Girls: 21

I see someone forgot to give Tamaki the memo that I was coming to town ,that's too bad. Anyway, I still have a choice between Yui, Natsu, Hiromi or Ai.

I see someone forgot to give Tamaki the memo that I was coming to town ,that's too bad. Anyway, I still have a choice between Yui, Natsu, Hiromi or Ai.

You should email them and complain! I would expect more girl shuffling in the coming months.