Guest viewing is limited

AM Asian Mystique - Miyabi - That tall super freak!

MisterYoda

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Asian Mystique - Miyabi
https://www.asianmystique.com/miyabi/

Date of Encounter:
March 2020

Contact Method:
Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins & 28k yen

Type/Location:
Shinjuku love hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
So I saw a new girl just get posted up on AM. Figured to take a peak and read her description, and apparently she is tall and super submissive. Gotta check this out in my brain.

Booked through email after a little problems. I met her and sure enough, Miyabi is tall and just gorgeous. She was wearing some high heels, which basically almost put her at my height (200cm). We chatted and walked to the love hotel. she doesn’t seem to look Japanese but she is. She confirmed with me multiple times she is full Japanese. She got maybe a B cup boobs but her legs are built.

I was her very first customer, so that was interesting. She was nervous, as this is her first time in the P4P industry. We went into the room, paid, and then she got undressed. Holy carp, lots of tattoos! I dig it a lot, and she has a few piercings as well (one on boob and pussy). Oh man, this is not a normal Japanese woman by far. We jumped in the shower and diddled a bit. She got turned on pretty quick and we jumped out. I decided to give her oral and have some fun with her pierced pussy. Oh man, after 10 minutes or so, she was drenched and having fun. She likes if you take control and somewhat direct, but she went to gobble up my partner. She LOVES to deepthroat, no matter how big you are. She almost got me fully down. A bit of 69 and fingering and she was cumming. The BBBJ was just solid and crazy good. Lots of fun there. I capped and started on missionary. Wasn’t even a few minutes and I was ready to pop, and she took the condom off and I blew in her mouth. She spit, but man she sucked my soul out. The time was about to end so we jumped in the shower and went.

Said our goodbyes and left.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will say, for a Japanese girl, she is not normal. I highly recommend her if you don’t mind taking charge and just having dirty freaky fun. Her English is basically full English speaker.
She was asking me about my future 5some, because apparently she wanted to bang Eri. So guys, jump on that because she seems to want to play with girls a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report on Miyabi from AM, glad you had a good time!

Approved: 3/10/2020

Holy carp, lots of tattoos! I dig it a lot, and she has a few piercings as well (one on boob and pussy).
I stopped reading right there and just sent AM an email to book her. Pussy piecing, wow..

Last edited: