2 hrs, 35,000

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Fast forwarding a couple days in my trip, as I had sessions that shall not be reviewed as well as an indie having to cancel in the meantime. I started having performance issues when I had a couple sessions too close together, then my mind was getting to me even after longer intervals. This is to say the last few providers I will review ended up working pretty hard and I won't have as many juicy details.

I booked Miyabi after an appointment with another indie fell through. I told AM to have her meet me at Pasha and we'll go from there, but my silly ass didn't know there are 2 Pashas 😅. So she was waiting at the hotel and I was waiting at the resort, and for whatever reason there was like a 30 min window where neither of us could reach AM staff. Luckily they resurfaced almost exactly when both of us were about to leave, and they sent her to me. I was all set to apologize profusely, but she was laughing at the situation as she approached. Really put me at ease.

When we got to the room we chilled and chatted for a bit. Her English is actually better than some of my friends from Japan that are living in the US; she has barely any accent (to me being a US native). She's really cool and funny, I enjoyed the convo. Ironically, she told me that Japanese guys don't usually mess with her because she's big. I had booked her in part because someone that tall was generally never going to even look my way back home.

When the convo died down we undressed and went to the shower. Miyabi has a lot of tattoos, which I'm not usually into, but I was really attracted to her anyway. We did some DFK, and of course I had to go to work on that nipple piercing. She has a really nice body.

We went to the bed and started with more DFK, then I went to work on her other exotic piercing. She's super responsive, and it was so hot to see her squeezing my arms and shaking as she got close. After that she started giving me a BBBJ -- this is the point in the session where my mind had started messing with me and the aforementioned performance issues would creep up. She was very enthusiastic though, deepthroating to the point of gagging a little, and eventually I was good to go.

After she capped me we went into missionary, and she held her legs way up by her head on her own, which was a definite turn-on. I didn't feel like I could change positions for fear of losing my mojo, so I basically just varied speed and where I put those beautiful long legs. She was really wet, and her moans were sublime. After a while I popped (which again at this point in the trip felt like an accomplishment).

We spent the rest of the time cuddling and talking. She's a really interesting person, and the remainder of the time flew by. We showered, walked out of the hotel together, said our goodbyes, and went our separate ways.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Standard caveat of "May Repeat" = I would like to repeat but I won't be back for a year+. I will say though that Miyabi will be near the top of my list of who to repeat with if she's still there when I go back (I'll only have so much time and won't be able to repeat with everyone I liked). I laughed a lot with her and the play was really good -- can't ask much more than that. I really want to have a proper session with her where I'm not going in worrying about my performance.

Reactions: Viggagadye
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 5/28/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.