Asian mystique PSE girls recommendation?

Derplol

TAG Member
Reaction score
It seems a lot of them are GFE. I wonder any of them provide good PSE?

Are you referring to swimming with NO hat?

People say Asami and Nana are more active in bed than some of other AM girls.

I have played with both so confirm that.
Miki is also more active side but I would not describe her PSE provider.
Thanks for the info. There are comments that asami and Nana are around 50 yrs old. Can you confirm that? I am late 20 myself. I would worry about it if they are too much older than me.

Last edited:
Any updates on whether Miki still has her, um... odor issue?

Thanks for the info. There are comments that asami and Nana are around 50 yrs old. Can you confirm that? I am late 20 myself. I would worry about it if they are too much older than me.

Are you trolling or being serious?
Please do tell where you saw comments that reflect them to be 50??

Reactions: TAG77
I said 'around 50.' Why are you so triggered. Feels weird.
Because trolls show up her and posting things without facts, not specifically this case, but others where it just turns into vitriol.

Triggered? No. I’m on vacation, in a nice quiet mountain area. Super relaxed... ;)

Usually the providers listed on these type of sites like AM are a few years older than the listed age. As Asami is listed as 35 and Nana 37, they would likely be anything from 35 to late 40’s.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Usually the providers listed on these type of sites like AM are a few years older than the listed age. As Asami is listed as 35 and Nana 37, they would likely be anything from 35 to late 40’s.
I wonder whether the am website updates the age every year. It seems asami started many years ago based on some reviews I found on another website.

Are you trolling or being serious?
Please do tell where you saw comments that reflect them to be 50??

I can definitely confirm Nana is early 40s from seeing her. Definitely not 30s at all. 50 is exaggerating a bit too much. Still, Nana is in decent shape for her age.

I can definitely confirm Nana is early 40s from seeing her. Definitely not 30s at all. 50 is exaggerating a bit too much. Still, Nana is in decent shape for her age.
Thanks! Any comments on the face? Is she on the mature side?

I would say Asami is around my age, early 40’s and Nana is a few more years older than Asami. But they both are in a great shape as you can see in their picture.

I am sorry, I don’t feel like to talk about their face. 1.each person has different taste in one’s face so my opinion can be totally different from yours. 2. If I were them, I would not feel happy with random people / other providers talking about my face in public. Thanks for your understanding.

Is Kei still there? Half American / Japanese and notoriously PSE-esque