35k/2 Hrs

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
This is my second time using AM's services. Customer service was great and attentive as always and Yuki was also great. She doesn't really understand English too well, but she can pick up bits and pieces here and there. We communicated via broken English and broken Japanese. When things got a little difficult for either of us, we relied on Google translate. Now onto the review!

I've been single for quite a while and after being with a few different women since my last relationship, they've all felt quite mechanical and seemed like they were just doing it for the money. With Yuki, that's not the case. She is 100% GFE. She arrived a few minutes late and once we got to the room, she started with a lot of LFK and foreplay. We hopped into the shower shortly after and we started our business from there. I've read reviews of her doing a reach around HJ and that was also the case with me. Although it felt great, it was not about to make me shoot my load any time soon. We moved to the bed and continued with more foreplay and after making her cum, I shortly came after from her reach around HJ. We chit chatted for a bit, then went in for round 2. Started off with a lot of kissing and foreplay, which is great. We then moved to DATY and BBBJs shortly after. I asked her to cap me and we went for a ride in CG followed by a finish in Mish. Round 3 was about the same format as well.

Let me just say that Yuki is probably the first girl I've been with that could cum multiple times in one session and it was great. We both had a great time together and it's been a while since I've had a passionate night with someone.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
After trying out Tobita in Osaka, I think Yuki has those girls beat! If you don't like the fast-paceness of Tobita and would rather take your time with someone, Yuki cannot be beat! She even brought me a small gift of chocolate wafers and I returned the favor with a couple boxes of strawberry chocolates, which she says she absolutely loves!

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/5/2024