Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours. .. Oil massage 16000 + 1000 nomination

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Ive been to Asian relax/feeling a few times but I've never done a review on it. So this will be my first of a few.

I have met with Jun on a few separate occasions (4) and all have been great.

I called ahead of time with every meeting and reserved 2 hours with her. For my first meeting with her back in October, I arrived to the store. Told the staff of my reservation and was told to wait in the room. Jun arrives a few minutes later and to me she looks amazing. Pretty face. Nice perky tits. C's id assume ..always smiling. She can't speak English well and I don't know any Japanese but it's fine. I'm not really there to talk much.

Anyway she tells me to undress for the shower. But she undresses me completely. She does it everytime I've seen her. We shower, standard for the shop, clean the body with extra attention in the private area.

After the shower we return to the room. I lay face down on the mat and she starts the massage. It's a very nice massage but unlike most reviews of the shop , she didn't wait until the flip to start playing with me. About 10-15 minutes into the massage she notices my dick. I'm hard because well, I came to get a hand job. And way she starts teasing it a bit while I'm face down and she teases my ass a bit and asks if I'm interested in anal play. I'm a 100% straight male and I had never tried such a thing before but was interested to see if I'd enjoy so I said yes.

She left the room and returned with a finger condom, lubed my ass and started. At that point I realized Im not at all interested in anal play but I let her go on for another 5-10 minutes to see if it got any better and it didn't. So I told her to stop.

She did and I was in a sort of doggy style like position so she takes the finger condom off and starts stroking my dick. It's really good she really good with her hands and I almost pop in that position but she flips me over before and continues with me face up. I pop once.

So it has been about 30-40 minutes into the massage and I've already popped .. I have paid for the 2 hour service. She cleans it up and continues to massage my front. She gets to my groin area and I start to get aroused again. She asks if I want to go again and of course I accept. Another fantastic handjob. ..

She cleans me up and asks me if I want to go a 3rd, 4th, or 5th time. I wasn't sure if she was joking or not at the time because she was laughing but I said sure. And she definitely was not joking. She made it her goal to try to get me to pop 5 times during the 2 hour time block we had and she almost did it .. I popped 4 times. As the session went on it got more and more intimate with her. She allowed me to pull her bra off her and suck on her nipples, she kissed me, she almost gave a bbbj but stopped herself at licking my groin area around my penis.

Now I've seen many other reviews for this shop and Im pretty sure the service she provided is an extreme outlier from the regular as most reviews only include one pop and little touching. Maybe she was actually into me. Maybe it was my race. Maybe she liked my member, which is about 8.5in idk.

Anyway after the session was over she gave me her line contact and we talked from time to time. Nothing special in the conversations there.

I went back 3 more times to see her. The next 2 she didn't even massage me. She washed me and went straight to playing with my member. Which I have no complaints on. I had not of fun. And each of those times she kissed me and let me suck her tits.

But most recently I went and she didn't really kiss and she wouldn't let me touch her tits. She wouldn't say why either. Maybe she got intouble for letting someone else touch, I'm unsure. I may go back to try with her again, but I've been interested in seeing other girls that work there. They're so many pretty ones.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
There's a pretty high chance Jun just really liked me and that's why the service she provided was the way it was. I wouldn't go to the shop expecting what I had but Jun does a great job either way and I'll see her again.

Last edited:
Thanks for the review. Service at this chain is always great, but some girls really do walk the extra mile (I already got as far as DFK, DATY, FIV and a few seconds of BBBJ). It's very unpredictable though.

I've also had girls there give me lots of extras in the first 2 or 3 sessions only to grow colder after that. That's probably out of fear of being caught. One of them told me that vigilance is very strict to keep the store "respectable" (hahaha), so I always try to keep things quiet (very difficult to suck a pussy without making noises though)

Thanks for the review. Service at this chain is always great, but some girls really do walk the extra mile (I already got as far as DFK, DATY, FIV and a few seconds of BBBJ). It's very unpredictable though.

I've also had girls there give me lots of extras in the first 2 or 3 sessions only to grow colder after that. That's probably out of fear of being caught. One of them told me that vigilance is very strict to keep the store "respectable" (hahaha), so I always try to keep things quiet (very difficult to suck a pussy without making noises though)

I've too had BBBJ and DATY at this place, I'm not going to make a review on that masseur because that's a lot more than some extra touching and multiple pops. And it wasn't from Jun lol.

I had a session with Jun and enjoyed as well but not quite as much as this :), very nice

Unfortunately I don't think Jun is working there anymore.., but you guys have to try Kei three thumbs up.. great looking and great body also had boob job but very nice and great personality

A few of the girls once you get to know them and they realize you are a nice guy will meet you outside the shop on their days off. ¥15,000 plus the cost of the love hotel..
Indeed :)