Guest viewing is limited

AF Asian Relax - Getting put back into working condition by Minami

nostro

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Asian Relax - Minami (http://www.asian-feeling.net/castdisp.aspx?id=320)

Date of Encounter:
March 2019

Contact Method:
Walk-in http://www.asian-feeling.net/schedule.aspx

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min oil massage / 16,500 + 1,000 nomination fee

Type/Location:
Massage parlor / Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
As I landed in Japan I needed 3 things: sleep, food and a nice rub. Having billions of years of evolution on my side I made the obvious decision of listening to the little guy and headed towards Shinjuku.

Opening act
Quick walk up the staircase and in I go. Normally I would settle the deal in Japanese, but that particular night I feel exhaustion made me incapable of speaking neither Japanese nor English. Nevertheless the tencho had some patience with me. Sealed the deal for 120 mins of oil massage. I asked if I could shimei. Got 3-4 choices. Chose Minami. Tencho asked if it was my first time with her. I said yes (which was true). Tencho asked again. I answered again. He led me to a room.

Looks/personality
Minami has pleasing, mature curves. Not a model body, but not fat by any means. I would say she looked a bit better than in the video on her profile. She wore a tight and short black dress and white panties. She keeps on a bright smile, very down to earth and fun to talk to.

Session
We get into the shower, she washes me. Some light teasing, nothing really happens. Back in the room I lay down, get asked where would I like her to focus on. Reply lower back and shoulders.
I'm no expert on massages but it was a nice, throughout massage. She was able to target some deep muscle and really stretch out my joints. She did put a few of my vertebra in places they weren't in for a long time, so that was great. Felt much lighter for the next few days. The massage might have been a bit weak at times, but you can only do this much with the mass of a tiny Asian lady :).
Next came the oil part, where we finally crossed into pain zone. Quick readjustment and we continue the massage.
Lastly, for the happy ending. She started with nice well-oiled handwork while sitting next to me as I groped her butt and thighs. That evolved into her lying next to me in a sort of half-embrace and alternating between using her hand and the back of her knee. My... less enthusiastic groping of her chest (over the clothes) must've alerted her of my one and only weakness, because next she sat on my chest with her bottom in full view while working on the little guy. Not thinking twice about the predicament I found myself in, I quickly pulled her dress up and decided to reciprocate her massage with some improvised buttcheek massage. Both me and the little guy felt quite content with the current situation, so I popped after a while in that position. I warned Minami of the approaching eruption, but I think she didn't quite anticipate the pressure she managed to build up in me... there miiiight be a new stain on the ceiling? :oops:
A bit of frantic cleaning and waiting for the other pair to free up the shower, I get cleaned up, we go back to get a gulp of tea, get dressed and ready to leave. Lots of hugs and waving by the door and on the staircase later I'm back on dark and chilly streets of Tokyo.

General remarks
Minami felt more confident with her English than with Japanese so we spoke almost exclusively in English. We did, however, get quite a few laughs from the (Japanese) gentleman next door trying to swoon his lady and her playing right along by coquetting him. The man might end up spending quite a fortune there.
Throughout the session Minami was asking if I was okay quite a lot. Seeing myself in the mirror the next day (after a good nights' sleep) I could understand why. I must've looked like death itself. Quite surprised I wasn't turned away under the suspicion of being on drugs.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
There sure are better masseuses and providers out there, but Minami fully satisfied my body and... body.

I met Minami on my very first visit to AF/AR several years ago and I thought she was great. I believe the rumor was that she was impregnated by her Japanese boyfriend last year and forced to take leave, hence her extended absence, but it's great to see that she's back. My preference is Emi, both for her massage and subtle demeanor, but Minami is your typical blunt, disarming, business-oriented Thai girl and she works very hard. I fondly recall her washing my junk in the shower, asking my age and if I was married and lamenting the fact that "WHY YOU SINGLE?? WE OLD!!" (I'm in my late 30s, she's in her mid 30s) and later, upon contorting my body in the room, "YOU TOO STIFF!! LIE DOWN!!" She proceeded to pound the shit out of my legs, which felt great, all the while grunting and working her ass off and the view of her bent over in the mirror was fantastic.

Emi is definitely a more talented, skilled, targeted masseuse with an almost mysterious, subtly sexy quality to her...and with a charm and wisdom to her mannerisms that really makes her more of a girl you'd like to date and spend time with than just get serviced by, which in turn leads me to be a little more self-conscious around her and I end up trying to blow my load in as classy and restrained a manner as possible. I actually felt a little embarrassed getting hard halfway through the initial massage. Minami is more like that old friend you can be completely comfortable around, burp, fart and bust a nut that soars seven feet high before returning from orbit and landing on your face, and you don't feel any shame at all while she's wiping down your eyebrows with a kleenex and calling you a pervert.

Just my luck, on my recent visit to Tokyo when in need of a massage, Emi AND Minami AND Lalah were out that day. Go figure. I ended up at Tonbo in Gotanda and still had a great time.

Last edited:
I met Minami on my very first visit to AF/AR several years ago and I thought she was great. I believe the rumor was that she was impregnated by her Japanese boyfriend last year and forced to take leave, hence her extended absence, but it's great to see that she's back. My preference is Emi, both for her massage and subtle demeanor, but Minami is your typical blunt, disarming, business-oriented Thai girl and she works very hard. I fondly recall her washing my junk in the shower, asking my age and if I was married and lamenting the fact that "WHY YOU SINGLE?? WE OLD!!" (I'm in my late 30s, she's in her mid 30s) and later, upon contorting my body in the room, "YOU TOO STIFF!! LIE DOWN!!" She proceeded to pound the shit out of my legs, which felt great, all the while grunting and working her ass off and the view of her bent over in the mirror was fantastic.

Emi is definitely a more talented, skilled, targeted masseuse with an almost mysterious, subtly sexy quality to her...and with a charm and wisdom to her mannerisms that really makes her more of a girl you'd like to date and spend time with than just get serviced by, which in turn leads me to be a little more self-conscious around her and I end up trying to blow my load in as classy and restrained a manner as possible. I actually felt a little embarrassed getting hard halfway through the initial massage. Minami is more like that old friend you can be completely comfortable around, burp, fart and bust a nut that soars seven feet high before returning from orbit and landing on your face, and you don't feel any shame at all while she's wiping down your eyebrows with a kleenex and calling you a pervert.

Just my luck, on my recent visit to Tokyo when in need of a massage, both Emi AND Minami AND Lalah were out that day. Go figure. I ended up at Tonbo in Gotanda and still had a great time.

haha, my experience with both is really similar. Only with Emi I always get a hard-on right at the start, she just ignores it.

haha, my experience with both is really similar. Only with Emi I always get a hard-on right at the start, she just ignores it.

That sound about right. I keep waiting for her to stick her finger up my ass (I'm adventurous in my old age) but perhaps she's temperamental. Or maybe my asshole is just unattractive?

I love Shinjuku.

Reactions: Samshin and Durg50