Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min oil ; 14,500

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I returned to Japan for my 3rd time and was excited to go back to Asian Feeling/Relax. I really enjoy this service although my last two times now I have had some issues downstairs (read further).

It was near 10pm and I walk down to Asian Feeling. It was my first time to this store and when I walked in I was greeted as usual however, I was quickly told that unfortunately they were full and that it would be about 40 mins until a room opened. I was not too interested in this so I asked about their other site. He called and they had a room so I happily walked the block to the other location. Before leaving I mentioned that I had hoped to request Hikari and she happened to be available so he said she could also walk over (since she was supposed to be working at Feeling but Relax had the open room).

At the other location, shown to my room and shortly after Hikari arrived. She greeted me, asked me to go with her to the shower. In the shower she started teasing pretty quickly. She touched me down below and said, "are you asleep" (I am a grower, not a shower so not very impressive start for me). But when she started washing me down there I started showing and she started stroking right there. Felt great. She didn't play long but just a tease. She walked me out of the shower leading me by my member, dried off, and back to the room.

Massage started as normal. Laying on my stomach she massaged my back. She is very good at this although my body was not used to it. No pain on the night of massage but I was sore the next day along my lower back near the spine. She teased just a little while massaging... fingers reaching up under my body to stroke my package.

Then I was asked to flip with about 40 mins left. She didn't do any massage on front, just straight to playing. She started slowly getting me hard. I was surprised, she was heavy on eye contact and really showing me her AV face (biting lip, exhaling). It was nice but my first experience this direct so almost uncomfortable at times. She licked my nipples and stroked very fast. It felt great but after a while (because I take a while) I started to go numb down there. She kept giving it a good go and let me explore a little. I got to grab her ass most of the time. Its a great little ass (not like what I am used to). I kept playing with it and she kept stroking eventually slowing down and really making me squirm. I wanted her to sit on my chest and kept trying to manuevor her over but she was not interested and I did not want to push so I eneded up with just a great view of her ass (basically in doggy right beside me while she stroked).

She then said, hurry baby only 5 or 10 mins left. This sucked because I was dead down there (hard but knew I was going to have trouble due to numbness). I took over and stroked myself to see if I could maybe get there. She played with my balls and nipples. She then also started playing with my ass. She would didn't try to penetrate or I don't think she wanted to but she did put pressure real nice with a knuckle. I was able to get it going and then handed it back off to her. She stroked me through finish and I exploded all over, pretty messy. It felt wonderful.

She took me to the shower to quickly clean up since I was near end of the time. She still washed me well.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She was great, nice body. Good english. I wish I hadn't got numb but it was fun. I will repeat during my next trip. Had wished I had more time, wanted to try a Korean place but was very busy with work and on a short turn around.

Sorry Mod... seems i submitted under the wrong heading. Should be under Pink Salon/Massage. Hoping you can relocate on your side to fix my mistake. If not let me know I can re submit but would like to do so by copy and paste first so please don't delete this. If you can move, obviously feel free to delete this comment :). Sorry for the trouble

Reactions: TAG Manager
Sorry Mod... seems i submitted under the wrong heading. Should be under Pink Salon/Massage. Hoping you can relocate on your side to fix my mistake. If not let me know I can re submit but would like to do so by copy and paste first so please don't delete this. If you can move, obviously feel free to delete this comment :). Sorry for the trouble

No worries. It's taken care of. :)

Thanks for sending in your review of Hikari, much appreciated!