Asking a hotel health girl to be my friend; is it prohibited?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvcancer

TAG Member
Reaction score
Went to a hotel health service in Osaka the other day and met this really genuine girl there. I’m not from japan but I speak enough Japanese to get around myself so we hit it off pretty well. I’m thinking of going back to get to know her on a personal level. Not just for sex but because I feel she’s and extremely genuine person. Are the girls at these hotel health services prohibited from becoming friends with their former customers?

It’s a line you don’t cross. If she wants to be your friend, she’ll tell you.

The shops usually have a rule but they cannot rightfully enforce the girls to not become friends with people they meet through work.

I’m any case, you risk getting banned from the shop and you could freak the provider out if she doesn’t mirror your feeling.

Remember - the presentation you see is a paid one.

It’s a line you don’t cross. If she wants to be your friend, she’ll tell you.

The shops usually have a rule but they cannot rightfully enforce the girls to not become friends with people they meet through work.

I’m any case, you risk getting banned from the shop and you could freak the provider out if she doesn’t mirror your feeling.

Remember - the presentation you see is a paid one.

Thanks for the heads up! I Guess I’ll give it a go regardless. In the end if it goes well then great and if it Dosent then as Long as I’m not pushy about it, it’s fine I Guess.

Thanks for the heads up! I Guess I’ll give it a go regardless. In the end if it goes well then great and if it Dosent then as Long as I’m not pushy about it, it’s fine I Guess.
And there you go risking getting other foreigners banned from the shop. You’re either a troll or a complete moron.

Best advice - if you catch feels for a working girl you met on the job, don’t ever book her again.

From a providers perspective: please don’t do it.... just because you hit it off well with someone in the business doesn’t mean that they want to involve their private life. That can be more disturbing and in my opinion is a bit invasive. If she doesn’t make the first move, let it be

From a providers perspective: please don’t do it.... just because you hit it off well with someone in the business doesn’t mean that they want to involve their private life. That can be more disturbing and in my opinion is a bit invasive. If she doesn’t make the first move, let it be

Hmm I Guess you’re right though. I’ll be going back to see her next week and I’ll just see how things go from there. Won’t put forth the question unless she says anything about it. Thanks everyone for the advice :)

This can be done. But there is risk. If you decide to take the red pill: Just say you know it is totally against the rules, but you want to be friends. Then give her your line or mail address on a small piece of paper. Tell her again that you know you are breaking the rules and tell her again that there is absolutely no pressure. You might also mention that you are not looking for paid sex outside of the shop.

But remember, if you fail, and she gets mad and tells the tencho, you will have ruined all P4P for all gaijins forever! It will instantly be like a nuclear winter for all of us. Toxic snow will fall on Yoshiwara, all gaijins dicks will shrivel and fall off. The few of us who survive will have to ride around in a rusty submarine in the sewers of Tokyo until Keanu Reeves comes to save us. Its up to you. What will you do!?

Won’t put forth the question unless she says anything about it.
What question? “Will you me my friend?” What is this, kindergarten?

Even if you get her Line, it may still be a shop account and you won’t even know.
If she doesn’t make the first move, let it be
@iluvcancer read that. That is a provider’s perspective on this. Now read it again. And then read it one more time. And when you’re done, and about to go back, read it again.

I love my personal trainer. She was an early birthday gift I got for myself and the best decision I’ve made in the past couple years. (Another one would be joining TAG - but conservatives might disagree while secretly stalking my photos online)

She’s well groomed, communicates clearly and very motivating without being too harsh on me. We click well and I love her “yasashii” personality. Sometimes we chat about our private life and she sounds like a person I would love to hang out outside the gym. (OTG - should that be another hobbyist abbreviation?) The other day she told me she feels lucky to work with a kind person like me.

Does that mean I should ask her out for a coffee? As much as I feel a huge relief that I’m only being a burden for her because of my strong distaste for squats and not because I’m just another annoying client, I don’t think she wants to be friends with me. (Hey, before judging me imagine squatting with anime proportions. Long legs are not a blessing) She’s mostly fully booked because she’s amazing at what she’s doing and she would probably have no time for her friends or family if she hanged out with all of her clients.

So I just enjoy seeing her twice a week at the gym and watching the subtle improvements in my health and fitness levels and feel grateful for her helping me improve my quality of life on the long term.

All I read from that you don't like squats.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Rusty Trombone
All I read from that you don't like squats.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Try squatting with 38 inch legs.. my proportions make it so much harder to do strength training. Anyway, she helped me enjoy squats with her magic ways but that doesn’t mean I will ask her out.

@Simonka
You aren't thinking big enough. That's not just about coffee, that's as close to a confession as it gets :D

On another note, are you really old enough to use that kind of profile pic? ;)

@Simonka

On another note, are you really old enough to use that kind of profile pic? ;)
No I’m just from the wrong part of Europe. That’s how TV looked when no signal was received back in the 90’s when I was little. I don’t know about west, but it must’ve been 10 years more advanced.
And yes I eye-check my trainer sometimes, she’s hot.

Last edited:
Try squatting with 38 inch legs..

If that's your inseam size then I am officially impressed. Even I don't get there and I am not the shortest guy in the block.

Reactions: Sudsy
Went to a hotel health service in Osaka the other day and met this really genuine girl there. I’m not from japan but I speak enough Japanese to get around myself so we hit it off pretty well. I’m thinking of going back to get to know her on a personal level. Not just for sex but because I feel she’s and extremely genuine person. Are the girls at these hotel health services prohibited from becoming friends with their former customers?

To make it short, the answer is... YES, IT IS DEFINITELY PROHIBITED!!!!
it's written in every single website of every single fuzoku place. "outside contact/dating or asking for personal information is prohibited" don't be so innocent and naive! You are paying for her company and her time and for having fun with her. If she is a good provider, she will do her best to like you or pretend to like you. That's part of her job!

As other already mentioned, you are putting yourself in high risk of getting banned from that place and getting others to be banned because of you!

Business is business. These providers are putting out a likeable and warm personality because that's how they get repeat customers. Many agencies have a ranking system based on how much repeat business and personal requests they get so they have an interest in making your experience positive. You can build a rapport with a provider you see regularly but you need to keep relationships with them as business. Is it worth ruining good chemistry just because you mistook her work persona as her having a personal interest in you? She might freak out, she might report you and get you banned and then you never see her again.

There are plenty of girls out there who you aren't paying to stroke your ego among stroking other things. Go ask one of them if they want to hang out.

Reactions: SugoiBoy

It must be the holiday season that lures all these lonely, frustrated budding stalkers and sociopaths to the message boards. It's sad that they all gravitate toward Japan and ruin things for the rest of the normal deviants. Where I'm from, the club bouncers usually persuade these guys to stay home by making sure they have an "accident" in out back in the alley.

Personally I think our cancer loving friend here lives under a bridge and scares tourists who pass over it.
;)
Especially with that haircut of his.
a470c4a117c6dad31a08568e310ad4a5.png

Reactions: Simonka
Personally I think our cancer loving friend here lives under a bridge and scares tourists who pass over it.

I believe he basically doesn’t care and is a troll. Posted a question the same day he made the account. If he is not a troll, well....he is going to have a wake up call when she reports him and is banned.

Many years ago I had a session with a personal trainer who dropped lots of heavy-handed hints that we could have a relationship outside the gym. At one point, a Kylie Minogue song was playing over the sound system and the trainer gushed about how awesome Kylie was and asked if I loved her too.

I took that opportunity to let him know that I’m straight.

I bet you could hire a whole fucking army of gaijin to go around and break every known rule about Japan P4P including asking the girls out, being late, being a bit rude, farting in the tub, etc. and it wouldn’t move the dial a bit on gaijin acceptance rates. It just would not. How do I know? I don’t. But I am skeptical. If you think it does, then you need to pony up results of at least five controlled experiments by globally known think tanks and laboratories with a large sample size, double-blind placebo effect taken into consideration etc, etc,. Otherwise the Buta ain’t buying it!

Status
Not open for further replies.