Asking a pink salon girl out to LH

Unless it’s a shop that has a rule stating no exchange of LINE information allowed. But then you might run into other issues 😅
imho .. there is always leeway with this .. specially if the girl is getting something in return and the client is not crazy/jerk/asshole

usually 'working' girls have 2 phones, one is used for work .. this is the contact they give out. the other phone is the 'personal phone'

if she has 3++ phone she's the lady version of MikeH

Reactions: Alice
@arienai mentioned that he dated a pink salon girl one's, check with him!
Just once. Dinner then LH. Yes, this is against the PS rules but asking won`t hurt. Don`t insist if rejected and don`t ask every time you meet her.
I tell other girls from time to time that I want to date them but managed it only once.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Osaka
Just once. Dinner then LH. Yes, this is against the PS rules but asking won`t hurt. Don`t insist if rejected and don`t ask every time you meet her.
I tell other girls from time to time that I want to date them but managed it only once.
This is a general rule when it comes to dating Japanese women, at least for me. If she says no or makes a lousy excuse, move on to the next one. An girl interested in you will say yes when you ask her out first time.

This is a general rule when it comes to dating Japanese women, at least for me. If she says no or makes a lousy excuse, move on to the next one. An girl interested in you will say yes when you ask her out first time.
For working girls it is slightly different. Mine just wanted additional money when there were less customers due to Covid. :)

Had a lovely time repeating with a certain lady, several times. Got her line. Chatted her very occasionally, banal topics, mostly chatted her to book her at her shop. After seeing her a few more times and chatting about food, discovered we had a mutual love for a specific food. I introduced her to a place that specializes in said food, and offered to take her. She accepted, I proposed a time and date the following month, she agreed. I confirmed that this isn’t really cool with her shop is it and she said yeah let’s not tell.
We met, and ate, and had drinks. I legitimately didn’t know what else to expect so I straight up asked:
“uh, you want to…go somewhere with me ?”
“Like where?”
“Oh…umm…love hotel?”
“Nope.”
“Ok. How about through the garden then?”
“Oh lovely always wanted to see it at night!”

We took a lovey walk, chatted some more, I walked her to the station and gave her a hug.

Saw her at her shop a couple more times since.

Still might ask about “direct booking”; I am willing to pay what I pay her shop direct to her, but she then takes the risk that I go psycho killer on her in a LH, the hassle of working outside of the office, etc…so she can still and probably will say no.

If she wants to offer freebies I’m confident she can do so, but why would she do that when it’s clear I am willing to pay?

Definitely ask for her Line. This seems pretty much standard operating procedure now so not a rude question.

Had a lovely time repeating with a certain lady, several times. Got her line. Chatted her very occasionally, banal topics, mostly chatted her to book her at her shop. After seeing her a few more times and chatting about food, discovered we had a mutual love for a specific food. I introduced her to a place that specializes in said food, and offered to take her. She accepted, I proposed a time and date the following month, she agreed. I confirmed that this isn’t really cool with her shop is it and she said yeah let’s not tell.
We met, and ate, and had drinks. I legitimately didn’t know what else to expect so I straight up asked:
“uh, you want to…go somewhere with me ?”
“Like where?”
“Oh…umm…love hotel?”
“Nope.”
“Ok. How about through the garden then?”
“Oh lovely always wanted to see it at night!”

We took a lovey walk, chatted some more, I walked her to the station and gave her a hug.

Saw her at her shop a couple more times since.

Still might ask about “direct booking”; I am willing to pay what I pay her shop direct to her, but she then takes the risk that I go psycho killer on her in a LH, the hassle of working outside of the office, etc…so she can still and probably will say no.

If she wants to offer freebies I’m confident she can do so, but why would she do that when it’s clear I am willing to pay?
This is such a good post. I do think that we, and I’m very guilty of that myself, sometimes mistake great service for a “connection” and we forget that this is their job. They might be very good at their job, but it’s still their job. If she wants to take it further, it’s easy for her to offer you her personal LINE without you asking. It happened to me once, it hasn’t led anywhere (yet?) but it happened without me asking for it.

This is such a good post. I do think that we, and I’m very guilty of that myself, sometimes mistake great service for a “connection” and we forget that this is their job. They might be very good at their job, but it’s still their job. If she wants to take it further, it’s easy for her to offer you her personal LINE without you asking. It happened to me once, it hasn’t led anywhere (yet?) but it happened without me asking for it.
Being a man you may always take an initiative and ask for a date/LINE etc instead of waiting when the girl is ready. I am sure that there should be no penalty just for asking unless you are really annoying.

Being a man you may always take an initiative and ask for a date/LINE etc instead of waiting when the girl is ready. I am sure that there should be no penalty just for asking unless you are really annoying.
yup. just ask once and thats it. Like I said, if she says no or gives some bullshit excuse, just move on.

Is a provider meeting for food/coffee/beer more likely than them outright agreeing to meet at a LH?
Really depends on the provider.
Not pink salon, but I’ve known about seku kyaba girls who would be down for warikiri outside of the shop without the shop’s knowledge. Usually for 30.000 yen.
so pale that she makes freshly fallen snow look like ash?
That’s the Asian beauty ideal though.

For girls yeah, but never have heard it applied to guys.

Then again for 30.000 yens I am pretty much ready for anything.

Not when she looks like the female version of @MikeH

There's pale like freshly fallen snow, and then there's pale like a freshly drained corpse.

• Haha
Reactions: Alice and MikeH
There's pale like freshly fallen snow, and then there's pale like a freshly drained corpse.

I know you are saying that just make me feel good, but in reality there is nothing fresh in me.

I know you are saying that just make me feel good, but in reality there is nothing fresh in me.
Freshly drained. Not fresh.

Reactions: requiemmorrow