Ass-holes With Home Spun Philosophies

I am on my way to a lunch date. Hopefully lollipops will be on the menu.

I know who u r talking about

So duz everybody else xcept the dude in question, which sayz a lot about him
Is it yours truly? That seems a little absurd to me, as I offer virtually zero game advice as I do p4p much more often.

This is petty and backhanded to the person in question though.

Reactions: Jimmydr
Is it yours truly? That seems a little absurd to me, as I offer virtually zero game advice as I do p4p much more often.

This is petty and backhanded to the person in question though.

You don't need to worry. It is not necessarily anyone on this board.

It's not your fault. It was just joking around. Some days I get paranoid and have a hard time thinking I'm being targeted. No one's fault but my own.

I was brought on to spy on you.
Unfortunately you'll be bored to death much of the time.

E.g. Tonight I'll be getting drunk at the VFW with a bunch of 60-85 year old men who are all way more interesting
Than I am.

After that I will probably hook up with this "boss bitch" (her words not mine) whom I met at the local ghetto grocery store. Then I'll probably check TAG again and fantasize about being in Japan.

After that I will probably hook up with this "boss bitch" (her words not mine) whom I met at the local ghetto grocery store. Then I'll probably check TAG again and fantasize about being in Japan.

Where would that grocery be?

You should ask her to bend over and give her a surprise.

Regards

MossBoss

Lots of great finds in the ghetto.

Yeah there are some fine women walking about. A lot of super obese people but some class A girls too. Especially here, as I absolutely LOVE women who go natural. Something about a woman's natural hair when well-cared for just trips me up lol. While lots of girls get weave ( who am I to tell people what to wear? But I have to admit I dont like it. Just my taste. ) there are TONS of natural hair sporting Nigerian, Liberian, and Ethiopian girls about. And that's not counting Latinas. So you definitely can clean up with quality babes out here. Plus these women are traditional and can cook. There's a Nigerian girl I would have wifed up but have no desire to become muslim, which she wanted.

I just wish it was less violent out here. That's what's pushing me back to Japan. People out protesting is fine, but there's been so much destruction parts of STL look like a war zone with recent events.

The other day we had six murders in eight hours. Unreal. You always have to watch yourself out here, though the area does have its advantages.

Yeah there are some fine women walking about. A lot of super obese people but some class A girls too. Especially here, as I absolutely LOVE women who go natural. Something about a woman's natural hair when well-cared for just trips me up lol. While lots of girls get weave ( who am I to tell people what to wear? But I have to admit I dont like it. Just my taste. ) there are TONS of natural hair sporting Nigerian, Liberian, and Ethiopian girls about. And that's not counting Latinas. So you definitely can clean up with quality babes out here. Plus these women are traditional and can cook. There's a Nigerian girl I would have wifed up but have no desire to become muslim, which she wanted.

I just wish it was less violent out here. That's what's pushing me back to Japan. People out protesting is fine, but there's been so much destruction parts of STL look like a war zone with recent events.

The other day we had six murders in eight hours. Unreal. You always have to watch yourself out here, though the area does have its advantages.

I met a sweet one in September in Atlantic City and told her I would return in january. a few days earlier she contacted me. I saw her all three days when i was there

Here she is

Attachments

• DSC03105.JPG
    DSC03105.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 109
  • DSC03105.JPG
    DSC03105.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 107
Met this one September 2013

Attachments

• DSC00926a.jpg
    DSC00926a.jpg