Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 Hour/ 28k yen

Type/Location:
Shinjuku Love Hotel

Language Notes:
English with Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I was going to write a nice lengthy review, but this one was different.

I contacted AM about four or five days prior to set up times and such. I got the confirmation and was good to go. However, the day of the appointment, about 1 hour out from the time, I got a email from AM stating that Asuka overslept and didn't set her alarm, and she wouldn't be able to meet me until about 1 hour later after the appointment. I don't blame AM for that, but Asuka just being non-caring.

I accepted it with a 3000 yen discount because I was already committed to this, but I was thinking with my other half. Then I get email that the meeting location that I stated, she did not want to meet but rather a hotel lobby. I can gather that she has many friends in the Shinjuku area and would not be comfortable. At this point, I should've went down a different girl but dumb me just said sure. 1 hour later, she shows up with a backpack and in a pant and flustered. Very little makeup, nonchalant, and just ready to be somewhere else. She is very much like her pictures and as a previous reviewer said, very workout body. I was so close to sending her away but knew my options were not great. I just went in.

I went in and we went up. At this point, I caught a whiff of drink and a little bit of her shakes, which told me she was hungover. I just point blanked asked her but she was like "maybe". Oh joys.....mistakes are adding to me. She has a routine and she doesn't want to break it and she is very much vanilla. Her BBBJ was decent, but I was limp as she wasn't interested in much other than just getting me to cum and getting me out of the room. I sense she is used to guys just wanting to get away from her. This was not a chemistry thing so much as she doesn't care what you want, she just wants the money and that's it. She does not enjoy or care what you do. I just forced myself to cum after two positions and left 30 minutes early, which made her way happy as she wanted to go off boxing and doing other things. Apparently she made plans.....

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I know the previous review was trying to piece together how she is, let me lay it out. She is interested in making bank, and leaving. Enjoyment for you is optional. Being on time and at least trying to be decent enough to not be hungover for a appointment are big things. I just wish people would steer clear of this one.

Updated Added By Reviewer (11/19 @ 7:24 AM):
AM sent me a email the next day after the appointment because some people have said some of things mentioned in this review. Asked me how she was and explained it. Apparently this is not the first time she has done this. She does have some repeat costumers, but I assume she just okay on that day. AM management had a talk with her about this before. Again I won’t see her again but I know some people will.

I would say Asuka is a “coin flip” woman. You don’t know if she is going to be the best thing since sliced bread or a cold robot that thinks your just wasting her time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Asuka from AM.
We appreciate the level of detail of your experience, this is helpful for everyone involved.

IMHO, she needs to find a new line of work or work for a J-agency where this is more permissible. (Bang and go situations...)

Again, thanks for taking the time to share this, it's extremely valuable.

Approved: 11/26/2019

Yikes. Thank you for sharing this experience. I recently had a similar experience. Sent the girl packing 90 labored minutes into a 150 minute session. Took the loss and went out for a couple of Suntory High balls.

Unfortunately these kind of girls exist. I'm pretty sure I tried booking her recently but on that day nobody I asked about was available, probably saved me the headache. It's not like you need every provider to be super enthusiastic, but turning up on time while not being mega hung over and putting in an effort to make the experience enjoyable is the minimal you should get for your money.

Kills the whole point when it's obvious they are only there for quick cash and it's all very robotic with a rehearsed routine and a cold shoulder. If I just wanted that there are plenty of cheap pump and go options.

Reactions: Sunriser