Guest viewing is limited

At Bliss Out now ... and....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sooooooo sorry. Didn’t know I was spamming! Aghhh. Apologies. I’m a prat, but thought that was how I asked the indies. Soooooo sorry hun

Lol! You know, I kinda like you, sincerely :)
Still at Bliss? What is the Aussie couple doing?

I am sooooooo sorry. Didn’t know I was spamming! Aghhh. Apologies. I’m a prat, but thought that was how I asked the indies. Soooooo sorry hun

Apology accepted, but I’d rather stay at home and cuddle with my kitties because is 1 am :) Also, sorry to break the news but you’re drunk: I don’t smoke or drink, not sure how you got this impression :eek:

They are downstairs fuckin Like rabbits! I cahavr upset half the TAG by trying to to find an indie to join me. So I’m outta here. My bad . Love and peace to all

Ok. In taxi home . And don’t realise I was spamming ( I’m old ).

So 36 hours and I’m outta here. It’s been a blast. Respect to you all xxxx.

PS 36 hours is the time I’m in Tokyo until back to HK. Back into haneda jan 20. Find my own way without you all xxx love and stuff xxx Andy.

Reactions: stangbangr
They are downstairs fuckin Like rabbits! I cahavr upset half the TAG by trying to to find an indie to join me. So I’m outta here. My bad . Love and peace to all
Please keep in mind that independents are not 'on demand' - sorry if that disappoints you.

Status
Not open for further replies.