Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40K and above

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Blimon

TAG Member
Reaction score
All,

Just curious as there are various options for FS here, at what price should you think FS "might" provided?
This does not always happen... based on the shop's system, course and the provider. However if you fork out 60,000 should it be included over the 20,000 deal?
This post is not about the cheapest or the most expensive.

All,

Just curious as there are various options for FS here, at what price should you think FS "might" provided?
This does not always happen... based on the shop's system, course and the provider. However if you fork out 60,000 should it be included over the 20,000 deal?
This post is not about the cheapest or the most expensive.

It's well known that you can still shell out 60k and not get FS. There are a few places with high rates, but you'll never get FS, period.
High class soap lands are the only exception where it's generally known that FS will be included. (technically, AM, ND, CB and independents are on the 'exception' list as well... since again, it's kind of known that it's included.)

As for other shops, it's going to be hit and miss and your absolute best chance is by being a repeating client and you've developed a rapport with someone.

I bet... there are more people getting FS than it's reported, since it's a hush-hush item... and it's not a good idea to publicly state who or where you got FS from outside of the 'exceptions' listed above.

Basically as @TAG Manager says, there is no correlation between price and the availability of FS.
Since it is in most cases (exceptions listed by @TAG Manager) is negotiated between you and the provider, it also depends to a significant part on your physical attributes. For many japanese there is definitely a too big. With lots of time, encounters and sensibility you may be able to turn anxiety into curiosity, but it can definitely be a factor contributing much more than price.

I would say that at 20k, FS is not certain and might require some extra tip or PUA.

I am not sure I understand the question

Are you asking if there is a price beyond which FS is implied in Japan? FS isn't purely price driven in my experience.