Guest viewing is limited

Attack On The Crows

So living in Japan I think most of you have notice how massive and aggressive crows can be, especially if you do not reside in the cities. Today I was chased by a crow for no particular reason and it is my 3rd time having an experience with crows. The first time and second time was at Tokyo Disney, that day we had a group of 8 from various countries (Taiwan, Japan, German, Netherlands, America, Singapore) I remember it was an hour after we enter the park, heading towards India Jones. When a massive crow suddenly dive down and was extremely close to hitting me in the face, out of reflex..... I punch it before it could hit me. The crow fell to the ground and oh it was pissed, so i decided to take shelter at a near by store. Hours later a crow dive at my face once again but this time I successfully dodged it and once again took shelter. Today while walking back I noticed a crow staring at me, I had a bad feeling and started walking faster, this mother fucker started flying towards me and I though " oh, for fuck sake!" then I ran. Fortunately I was extremely closed to my flat and made it back alright.
An American friend of mine was also chased by a crow few weeks ago.

Have any of you ever had experiences with crows in Japan? Or am I just unlucky to piss them off?

Holy shit this story is hilarious. Please turn this into a manga series. Just don't title it: The Crow

15-54-21-images.jpg

Reactions: roots reggae

Problem solved.... small, light and compact with 14 round capacity. Might be a bit messy and loud, doubles as a weapon.

Edit: oh, and you don't have to worry about them remembering you XD

Ironically, I carry this in the woods for bear protection. Haha

crows can not look aggressive btw and crows in japan are as smart as any other crows around the world...