Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
April/August 23

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
English

Narrative of the Encounter:
Given i'm heading back to Japan in the next few months, I thought It was worthwhile to share the few experiences I've had back home over the year.

Kyoto 206 - Sandra - Failure to Launch

The first story comes in March, a few months after landing back in the Harbour City on a fairly boring Saturday afternoon of waiting to head to a Rugby League out in the west of the city. I'd just wrapped up some quick shopping in Pitt St (the main shopping area of the CBD) and figured 'hey, I could blow off some steam before the game.'

It's about a 15-20 min walk from Pitt St to my normal walk-in shop Kyoto 206, which gives me a chance to quickly browse through the local forums and see who's on and who has been rated well with the 'punters' of Sydney.

A quick mental list is created by the time I walked in, and ask to see who is currently available.

Quick Note: unlike in most sopalands in Japan, most brothels and the like in Australia will do either a line up or a short one on one introduction to help you decide on who to spend your hard earned on. A massive positive, but not universally done (more on that later).

Once i've sat down in the waiting area, the ladies appear and low and behold, all but one of them don't come out. Luckily for me, the one that did was one of my top choices.

I ask to spend the hour with Sandra, pay the damage to the receptionist and head for the room to prepare.

She joins me a few moments later, introduces herself and we head into the shower to wash ourselfs (it was a muggy day, so it was definitely needed.)

After that was done, we head to the bed where she gives a cat bath (i'm not a big fan of them tbh, but its not something I dislike and avoid) and a decent BBBJ.

However, once we get to the "fun" part, thats where things does start to go downhill.

Just to but it simply, she was very mechanical and the kissing wasn't the best. I wasn't really able to do much else apart from being a starfish when she was on top and when we flipped, I just wasn't able to get into a good flow.

And it just climaxed with 10 mins to go, when I realise i'm fighting a losing battle on finishing off and I decided to call it there for the copulation.

In all fairness to her, she was a lovely lady, and she gave a good massage at the end which I did need, but that was the first time I've failed to cum with someone which, i'll be honest, felt fairly embarrassing for myself.

We got dressed quickly, said our goodbyes, and I headed for dinner nearby before heading out to the footy.

Ari - Ginza Empire - Apples and Oranges

So, after that experience, I didn't really feel like entertaining any sort of P4P experience for a while, and when I did feel like diving back in again, it was in fairly similar circumstances.

Good old bordem at it again!

Similar as before, I headed to Kyoto 206 for the first time since the Failure to Launch and walk in to see the lineup.

However, this time around, no one really stood out for me, and the few I thought that I wanted to see weren't there. After a quick think, I decide to balk and head for the door.

With not much time left on the clock before I had to go for a dinner appointment, I decide to try my luck at Ginza Empire, probably one of the most popular brothels in Sydney.

Unlike Kyoto (and nearly every other shop in Sydney), there isn't no line up, however, the photoshop used on the pictures is normally only minor, so being catfished is less of a risk (but its still one there ofc).

The gents at the desk quickly recommend Ari, a seemingly quite lady with some positive reviews I've saw before entering.

And luckily for me, Ari looks fairly good.

I won't go into much details here since I feel like a broken fucking record whenever I get to this part, but she was easily more involved, gave a good BJ (both in the shower and in bed) and was up for a more energetic workout session.

I also had my first rimjob given to me, and yeah, I'm not a fan of it tbh, I'll probably look to skip it when offered next time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Normally I would have the conclusion written up well before the rest of the report, but with this one, it's a bit of a mixed bag.

While I didn't completely enjoy my time with Sandra, it feels like i'm the outlier given she has mostly positive reviews on the aussie forums, so it might just be a case of not clicking together.

Ari thought, yeah I would happily repeat with her if I got the chance, but given the sounds of seaweed based gel is calling me over (although not as strong as trying to single handedly reviving the Japanese economy through betting shit tonnes on the horses, that always takes precedents for mine) I don't think it'll be for a while.

Wonder if there's still a scene for p4p in honkers...

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 9/29/2023

In Crystal in Shibuya you can pay 2000 yen for a line up but… most times someone is currently with someone.

It’s the only time I’ve ever seen it in Japan.

How did the girls look during the line up?
I went to Kyoto's sister shop recently (Sakura57) and had to do the line up with together with all other customers in the waiting room. The girls all looked miserable and none were smiling or even tried to make any eye contact! Still had a good time when i went into the room though.

Reactions: Alice
I went to Kyoto's sister shop recently (Sakura57) and had to do the line up with together with all other customers in the waiting room. The girls all looked miserable and none were smiling or even tried to make any eye contact! Still had a good time when i went into the room though.
I never did the line up. There weren’t enough girls who accepted foreigners to be worth it. Was just saying I heard of the option.

Yeah I've been to Sakura before and had much the same experience, think I've actually balked every time I've been there. Kyoto is normally better, but still, there are times where the providers look disinterested enough at that point to realise I'm better off going somewhere else, be it another shop of the pub.

Reactions: Alice and jhingy567