AV girl recommendation?

Jishin

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi friends

One of the things on my bucket list is to have a really good AV experience. Ideally FS, but not a requirement. Looking for a pretty girl with a good filmography of AV behind her which I can later peruse and reminisce upon. Im prepared to splurge on this.

Any recommendations for shops or girls?

Much obliged

Reactions: Majestyk
Your AV pool of candidates will be depending upon your definition of "splurge ".... You can get AV start for reasonable amount if she has been out of the AV world a few years... If u want current AV then that's a much larger budget and more difficult to book, if they do Side work as well

Most high end soaplands have some reasonable famous AV stars. There is also Tora No Ana

There is also a website that has been mentioned a few times on TAG where you can look up which (ex) AV star work in fuuzoku and where.

We don’t know your type so its a bit hard to advise.

Reactions: Lanevol8
Yeah honestly I don’t really know any of these stars so don’t need to seek out any individually. Just wanted to see if anyone had a good experience. I guess I can just try Landmark or some such.

I honestly feel going with a JAV actress will not be worth the hassle or expense if you don't have an existing appreciation for the lady.

What you might want to do is check out the JAV Industry Awards from the last five years, see if there's any actress who you find particularly attractive, and see if they are working in fuzoku.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland