Guest viewing is limited

Avoiding Arguments With Women

Solong

TAG Member
Reaction score
My advice is to make a determined effort to avoid arguments and excessive debates, especially for if you haven't had sex with a woman yet, or haven't made her a true girlfriend (dating less than 2 weeks or sex with her less than 3X ). This is particularly the case with many Japanese women, and men may need to be continously wary of this for the sake of their sexual relationship in general.

Many women can be very vindictive and revenge minded, be too selfish, or lack empathy to various degrees. In Japan, this problem is arguably worse, because many Japanese women live with their parents to very advanced ages (30s, even 40s) and there is NOT a tradition of logical debate as in Western countries. You can run into more cases of older adult women that have more of the mindset of teenage spoiled brats and aren't used to dealing with problems in adult ways. Their solution is to run away back home and break the relationship, whenever they encounter any difficulties or stress. And in a debate or argument, they see disagreeing with them, as you not liking them personally. Don't like what I say, is converted to, you don't like me.

What all that can mean, is that many women can irrationally hold a grudge for an argument or point in a debate against a man, and play this card whenever sex may happen. Not just deny sex, but take it out on a man in ways that he might not be aware. For instance, refuse to do any sexual practices that you may ask or cheat behind your back. I've been that other guy, where the wife is talking about her husband like a dog, and giving it up to me and others.

Clearly to do this to men is unfair, but many women feel they are entitled or have the privilege to get away with it. Here some things PUAs may want to do:

1. Never argue too strongly against a point she makes directly, but acknowledge or appear to agree with it.

"Yes, I can definitely see your way/why you think so."

Actually, AVOID getting into egotistical arguments in the first place. It's not going to help you get her into bed. Try to talk WITH her about subjects you can agree on.

2. Throw your point up, as not your personal opinion, but what OTHERS say (3rd parties). Particularly, if you never had sex with her yet.

"Yes, I can definitely see your way. That point comes from Jack my co-worker/news article." "This is something my friend said about electric cars."

3. Never persist on a particular point. "Choose your battles wisely." Let it go. Don't win the argument, then lose the sex or woman later. "You won the argument, but you ain't winning this vagina."

"Yes, I can definitely see your way. That point comes from Jack my co-worker/news article. Anyway, I never liked Jack/that newspaper much anyway." Yeah, sellout, for the bigger reward later.

4. Change the subject. Try to do it smoothly or jokingly.

"Yes, I can definitely see your way. That point comes from Jack my co-worker/news article. Anyway, I never liked Jack/that newspaper much anyway. So, have you seen those new butt shaping pants? Everybody is talking about it :)"

5. If you slide into defending a personal position, find something to agree with her about later.

"Definitely, the sun is bigger than the earth. Everybody can Google it and verify it. So, have you seen those new butt shaping pants? Everybody is talking about it. Yeah, you are totally right. I agree that those women lack confidence. "

6. If you slide into defending a personal position, find something to compliment her about too. Don't overdue compliments, and make it seem like insincere flattery. Make yours appear as authentic as possible.

This is particularly important with various Japanese women, who may have a fragile ego. They can lock on to anything negative that you said or THINK you said. Therefore, make a determined effort to give her compliments throughout the conversation.

"Wow, nice fingernails." "You have great fashion sense." "I'm impressed by your knowledge on the subject." "You seem like a very caring woman."

The positive balance of your words and overall feeling should be much greater than any negative.

Last edited:
Arguments work great if you're trying to get rid of one that's for sure :)

Arguments work great if you're trying to get rid of one that's for sure :)
True. Arguing, plus unacknowledged grudges and vendettas, usually hurt men more than women. Many women hold on to anything negative said or done, because of less emotional control, far more than many men realize.

Often women, give themselves more options. They can have several "male friends" as orbiters (non-sexual/not yet sexual relationships that are often abused for favors or boosting her ego/attention). Many women, especially these days and in big cities, will quietly and even sexually jump to the "next" guy and her spouse or boyfriend not know until too late.

If a woman is too troublesome, a guy is best off leaving her or finding a NEW one. Too many guys get bogged down into bad relationships and arguing because they don't have other women or options.

When you have 3 women, and 1 of them wants to act a fool or is crazy, it's easier to leave or AVOID engaging in her emotional craziness. When she is the only option a man has (especially the only sexual option), various women SENSE this and will ABUSE the situation. Even to the point of becoming sadistic. Such women will see how much they can get away with and how much you are a slave to her vagina or looks.

As women slyly do, men should give themselves more options (but men have to do it DIFFERENTLY), which better allows them to get out of bad situations, and allows them to be more emotionally calm and cool headed in dealing with women.

Last edited:
Reactions: Expired Beef!
True. Arguing, plus unacknowledged grudges and vendettas, usually hurt men more than women. Many women hold on to anything negative said or done, because of less emotional control, far more than many men realize.

This is true. I knew of an old woman that remember stuff her husband did when he was a teenager.

@Solong. You write volumes. You should write a novel on picking up women in Tokyo.

Your topic answers your topic succinctly. Just avoid any type of conversation you do not fancy with any woman, or man, or alien haha. Avoiding arguments or something completely useless and dumb to your nampa activities would be the most efficient and productive.

Reactions: Ettore2011