Guest viewing is limited

Awa no Dendōshi (Ikebukuro) (SL) Awa no Dendoushi (Ikebukuro) - Nako

posermodern

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Awa no Dendoushi - Nako (https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/awa-den/girlid-34051208/?lo=1)

Date of Encounter:
August 2021

Contact Method:
Website, Walk-in (https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/awa-den/)

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes - 25,000 yen (total)

Type/Location:
Soapland (Ikebukuro)

Language Notes:
N3 Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I'm no writer, but I'll try my best here.

All conversations take place in (stuttered, poorly enunciated) Japanese.

I initially contacted Awa no Den (the soapland) via cityheaven's online chat feature, which allows you to ask questions to the staff without having to actually call them. A great feature for someone like me who can barely handle a phone conversation in my native language. Anyway, I shot them a message asking if they were cool with foreigners and surprisingly the answer was a no-strings-attached yes.

Cool, so I walked into the place after running some errands, figuring I can figure out the details once I get there. Bad idea. Apparently the place is fully booked until three hours after I arrive, so I have to make an appointment and come back later. It wasn't a big deal, but they made me pay before leaving, which was kind of a yellow flag in my mind.

I picked Nako, whose picture was photoshopped to hell but looked like she had the spirit of what I wanted. I spent two hours around town, gave the obligatory hour-before call, and made my way back to the store.

As expected, Nako wasn't really anything like her pictures, different hairstyle, chubby, some body acne, but had a good attitude about everything so I wasn't too worried. She led me into a room the size of a shoebox with a bathtub the size of two apples stacked on top of eachother. She asked if I wanted to wash first or get right to playing. I was a little sweaty so I opted for the suds.

The rest is pretty par for the course. Washing eachother's bodies, drying off, getting on the bed, BBBJ, then sex until completion. I was on top of her and about to insert before I asked for a condom, which either means she's a massive ポンコツ or there was the opportunity for no-condom play. Either way, I'm keeping my willy wrapped.

After completion, we just chatted until it was time to rinse off again. We talked about a lot of things, but the thing that surprised me was that a lot of the foreigners that come here (chinese, mostly) barely speak any Japanese at all. I was a little surprised since the guys at the front didn't seem like they spoke a lick of anything except Japanese, but I guess google translate can work wonders.

At the end, she gave me a hug and led me out to the lounge, where I made my way back up the characteristically-japanese narrow staircase and went home.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Maybe I'm just not used to Tokyo soaps, but this place was tiny.

Thank you for ther review, much appreciated!

Approved: 8/22/2021