90 minutes, 15,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I had an appointment with a regular, when I got the dreaded call in the morning that she had to cancel due to the early arrival of the crimson tide. I had already made arrangements to have a bite with a friend in Ikebukuro, so I decided to give this place a try since it was across the street from the Thai place we ate at (Kun Ya, the Thai place has great food, by the way, and they make it for Thai people, it's not mellowed out for Japanese palates).

Awa Romano is a 4th floor walkup, so bring your stair climbing thighs. They bill themselves as a mat play place.

I walked in and was greeted by the bubbly mama, who assured me that my lack of appointment was not a problem, took my money and sat me in the reception area to wait while my provider got ready. After a few short minutes, I was called to meet my lady for the evening, Minami.

WOW.

Her picture on the site is totally accurate, but she was clad in a low cut black negligee. Minami is a total bombshell, curves in all the right places, and she's got an ass to match her incredible rack. Absolute hourglass figure, the kind you don't often see in Asia outside Indonesia. She led me to the room and instructed me to disrobe while she fetched me a cold tea. When she came back to find me with a towel wrapped around my waist she giggled and told me we weren't going to need that, and snatched the towel away and gave me a quick hug and told me to get face down on the mat while she changed into her mat play gear.

She came back in a skimpy string bikini that barely covered any of her impressive assets, and lathered me up for some slippery fun, with her hands going everywhere before she instructed me to flip over and repeated with the front. She was laughing and chatting about how I was her first non-Asian customer the whole time, all the while using her incredible boobs to stimulate junior before moving into a slippery handjob while she kneeled next to me and bounced on the mat to give motion to her hand and jiggles everywhere else, her top slipping sideways. The sensation and the visuals were just too much and she got the first pop out of me really quickly with more of her cute giggly laughing. She marched me to the shower to clean off the suds, toweled me off, and took me back and had me lay down on the futon while she cleaned herself off and came back in the negligee. She then laid down to cuddle with me on the massage mattress, where she frankly told me that she is absolutely no good at massage and that she'd really rather just chat more and give me an extra long handjob. Fine with me!

She started slowly and without any lotion or oil, and checked often to make sure nothing was hurting since everything was dry, and once she had me rock solid she added some lotion and sped up a little, and moved a little closer for some groping. She wiggled throughout - she's very aware that she's built to jiggle and the sight of her bouncing along with the sound of her giggles and gasps ended with a second pop just in time to shower up and head on my way.

I have a new regular, I think.....

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Remarkably good value, and worth the climb!

Thanks for your contribution, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 1/6/2023

Does she allow you to touch her rack with your hands?
I'm not going to make any promises of specific service/access on behalf of the lady.

Go see for yourself.

I had noticed Minami before, but always thought her photo was too good to be true. So based on the review went to go check her out. She is definitely a good looking girl and I thought I could see the resemblance. Breasts definitely match.

So I told her it’s rare that the girl is as cute as her photo. She then told me it’s not even her🤣 Anyway, great time and fun girl.

Reactions: MikeH