Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min 20,000 for the 1st girl, 10,000 for 2nd

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Single word English

Details of the Encounter:
After the many great reviews of this place I had to give it a go, especially since it is a block from my Hotel!

Armed with the fantastic intel from previous reviews, I cleaned out my wallet of all credit cards and other junk. I only put in 20,000 yen in the main area and hid 10,000 in the side slot.

It was getting deep into the 23:00 hour but Shinjuku was flooded with activity. I make my way to the place, but right in the entrance to the alley where it is were 3 big dudes smoking. Nope! Not walking through them. So I walked around the corner and up the street. About halfway I notice what looked like some festival with crap loads of food tents and literally packed with people. I squirm my way through the maze of people and food. Took awhile but I made it out and circled back to the alley which was now clear.

I went up the elevator to FL3 and approached the door. Before I could ring the bell, the Mamasan swung the door open and welcomed me in.
I sat on their really low red couch as she showed the card, remarking 80 min 20,000 (full sex).
I gave her the thumbs up and a wink and she ushered me to the last stall. Note: website pics of rooms are not the same. Much dumpier but was ok. There were other people in the adjacent stalls but for the most part, pretty quiet activity.

I take off my shoes and Mamasan says to strip as she gets me a towel. Then leads me to the common shower. I do my business and go back to the room. Then the big reveal of my girl and she did not disappoint! A thin young (probably very early 20's) spinner with flawless skin, small but perky tits and gorgeous straight black hair. She was cute as hell and I just rose to full mast pretty damn quickly.
She first blotted the excess water I had then started with the nipple licking. Usually just is more iritating than enjoyable but I focused on feeling her silky smooth skin. Then she moved down to the shaft and did a masterful job sucking and licking. Knowing I had 80 min, I just laid back and enjoyed the ride.
Only once did I notice the Mamasan poke her head over the divider.
After a good while, as I was anticipating, Mamasan opened the curtain to offer another girl, a mid to late 20's smoke show with fantastic tits. Mamasan wanted 20,000 for the extra, but I told her 10,000 is all I have. She pointed to her vag and said No, pointed to her mouth and nodded. I agreed and handed over the extra 10,000. Let the 3P Begin!

The spinner sat on my face while I devoured her unshaven pussy. It was magnificent! All the while, the smoke show was brilliantly sucking my rod. After a while, the spinner couldn't take it anymore (after coming a couple of times) so they switched where the spinner put on a condom and started Cowgirling me while I feasted on the smoke show's pussy, letting her know why the spinner was making so much noise. And yes, we rocked that cubicle with spinner pounding on my dick while smoke show screamed in pleasure as I ate her out.
With all the noise they were making, I couldn't last any longer and busted my nuts. All parties were completly satisfide. Smoke show touched my lips after and said, "very good"!
The spinner took me to the shower and washed me down. I went back to the cubicle and got dressed. My shoes were moved by the red couch so as I was putting them on, Momasan was trying to fix my mussed up hair. She then helped me tie my shoes. I left with the Mamassan telling me to come back tomorrow.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A really good bang for the buck. Maybe I was lucky with the girls I got. I did see one leave that wasn't so great. Even though I didn't come close to the 80 min, it was worth every yen!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Sakura Relax, much appreciated.

Sounds like you had a good time... i mean really? lol
After a good while, as I was anticipating, Mamasan opened the curtain to offer another girl, a mid to late 20's smoke show with fantastic tits. Mamasan wanted 20,000 for the extra, but I told her 10,000 is all I have. She pointed to her vag and said No, pointed to her mouth and nodded. I agreed and handed over the extra 10,000. Let the 3P Begin!
So I guess the 20k would have opened more spaces... haha
. My shoes were moved by the red couch so as I was putting them on, Momasan was trying to fix my mussed up hair. She then helped me tie my shoes. I left with the Mamassan telling me to come back tomorrow.
That's a first, I think?

Approved: 11/19/2019

Reactions: Majestyk
Glad you read the previous reviews (hopefully mine!). My experience was similar to this as well. It's quite great, isn't it? Was it busy at all when you went in at night? I went during the day.

Reactions: UnicornHunter
There was at least one person there (either by the shoes left or the sounds from the cubicles.) or someone would arrive while I was there. Only went during the day just once due to a cancellation in my schedule. Otherwise I went after 11pm.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
Think I'm going to slide by today and peek in the door

Well, I slid by........mama was persistent but she'd never met me before. We both got what we wanted.

We both got what we wanted.

What, she too was into the philosophical musings of Nietzsche?

Or did she take part on the 3P too?

Reactions: DireWolf98
What, she too was into the philosophical musings of Nietzsche?

Or did she take part on the 3P too?
Maybe I'll write a review and maybe I won't...........but......(Trumpism)...no...mamason did not take part in the 3p

Thanks for the detailed report! Since it wasn't mentioned, are these Thai/Chinese girls?

So you can cum as many within 80 mins or just once and it's over?

upload_2019-11-28_21-18-46.gif