Awesome session with Shino from Club Pervs

Service Name:
Club Pervs (SADS Group)

Provider Name:
Shino

Website/Contact Info:
https://club-pervs.jp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 minutes for 32000 Yen + Love Hotel (7200 Yen)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I have read some comments in some threads saying the SADS Group does not accept foreigners. I don't know if this was true in the past but it's certainly not true any more. The session reservation was done using Twitter in English and was very smooth. No Japanese was needed at this step. Process was really simple. Don't know why other shops don't adopt the use of Twitter/LINE for reservations. it's much easier. Shino was recommended by the store so I went with her and it was a great choice.

While no Japanese was required for the reservation, Shino did not appear to not appear to know much if any English. Therefore, the session communication was entirely in Japanese. Shino is extremely good looking and she exuded the aura of a bdsm queen. I was interested in a session involving bondage and tease & denial. Shino tied me up and kept me on the edge for the entire session. She was sensual yet dominating in an awesome way. She tied my hands and legs, grabbed me by the dick and forced me to jump around the room like an animal. She also slapped me when appropriate. I was dominated and humiliated but yet kept extremely hard and on the edge by her active hands throughout the session. Eventually she increased the speed of her hand job and yelled at me asking me to cum which I obliged.

What a session it was!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Shino is an awesome choice as a domme for a BDSM session for folks who can speak basic Japanese.

Thank you for your your report!

Approved: 1/1/2024

Interesting. Thanks for the review.

Glad it went well.