http://jl-club.jp/home

Appointment Length & Costs:
15000 fro 55 min

Type/Location:
fukuhara (kobe)

Language Notes:
japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Since this is my very first thread, I would like to share my general thought/ experience with my fellow mongers who lives/may visit osaka/kobe. It was my first soapland visit. Beforehand I had few p4p experience with hotel health service provided by tsumaten (osaka, juso, nihombashi). As you know that their services are not always FS. hence I was headed to fukuhara, which is near kobe shinkaichi station. there are many soaplands. I was mongering alone. And got call from few shops. FYI I am an indian. Finally, I was ended up in juliana club. System is standard with other soaplands, I had visited after that. One guy will lead you to a small sitting/waiting room. Gave tea and wet wipes. Showed picture (s) and rate card. I open their site in my phone and checking profiles of the girls who can service gaijin customers. Not all off the girls in any soapland are gaijin friendly. But I was surprised to reveal lare that at least one girl from all soaplands are gaijin friendly!!!! However, japanese skill and politeness appearance are the keys. Dont care attitude and casual wear/walk is strictly not acceptable.
I picked Aya chan. 27 yo. 167cm. D cup. Very attractive. She was waiting outside her room. With an open smile she took me into her room. With small chit chat she undressed herself and started to undressed me without wasting any time. My god her tits were awesome. Never seen such natural japanese tits. Instantly she gave me BBBJ. I almost cum. She then suddenly stop and we both went to the ofuro. After brusing while in the tub she again gave awsome BBBJ while I was floating in the ofuro and my headt was on a airpillow. Then the standard mat play. Finally we ended up in bed. Final wash few talks. I gave her chocolate and go the exit. The techo guys later on introduce to other eastablishments. Lucky me.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Fukuhara is awsome

Service and/or Provider's Name:
aya

Date of Encounter:
December 2013

Contact Method:
http://jl-club.jp/home

Appointment Length & Costs:
15000 fro 55 min

Type/Location:
fukuhara (kobe)

Language Notes:
japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Since this is my very first thread, I would like to share my general thought/ experience with my fellow mongers who lives/may visit osaka/kobe. It was my first soapland visit. Beforehand I had few p4p experience with hotel health service provided by tsumaten (osaka, juso, nihombashi). As you know that their services are not always FS. hence I was headed to fukuhara, which is near kobe shinkaichi station. there are many soaplands. I was mongering alone. And got call from few shops. FYI I am an indian. Finally, I was ended up in juliana club. System is standard with other soaplands, I had visited after that. One guy will lead you to a small sitting/waiting room. Gave tea and wet wipes. Showed picture (s) and rate card. I open their site in my phone and checking profiles of the girls who can service gaijin customers. Not all off the girls in any soapland are gaijin friendly. But I was surprised to reveal lare that at least one girl from all soaplands are gaijin friendly!!!! However, japanese skill and politeness appearance are the keys. Dont care attitude and casual wear/walk is strictly not acceptable.
I picked Aya chan. 27 yo. 167cm. D cup. Very attractive. She was waiting outside her room. With an open smile she took me into her room. With small chit chat she undressed herself and started to undressed me without wasting any time. My god her tits were awesome. Never seen such natural japanese tits. Instantly she gave me BBBJ. I almost cum. She then suddenly stop and we both went to the ofuro. After brusing while in the tub she again gave awsome BBBJ while I was floating in the ofuro and my headt was on a airpillow. Then the standard mat play. Finally we ended up in bed. Final wash few talks. I gave her chocolate and go the exit. The techo guys later on introduce to other eastablishments. Lucky me.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Fukuhara is awsome

Interesting. And this is back in 2013? You must have quite a few interesting tales. We're listening.

Reactions: Frenchy
Interesting. And this is back in 2013? You must have quite a few interesting tales. We're listening.

I have tales from the mythical Juliana's club but obviously not the same one :)

Yes, what of more recent experiences? And which other establishments proved to be foreigner-friendly? Fukuhara is a notoriously tough nut to crack (or bust, as it were).