Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ayase, Tokyo Musume NH
http://shemaletokyomusumeweb.com/girlInfo.php?id=37

Date of Encounter:
April 2018

Contact Method:
Tel

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min. 23,000 + entry fee 2,000 + BBBJ option 1,000 + hotel 6,700: Total: 32,700

Type/Location:
Hotel health, Kinshicho

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
The Set-up:
I found this agency while poking around online. “Tourists from other countries welcome” it proclaims, summoning a wave of joy and hope that breaks over your clearly-not-Japanese reviewer. Apparently TMNH is connected with Rapport in Gotanda, since the cast is identical. Rapport has unedited pictures: http://gotanda-rapport.com/profile.html?id=68
Some quality looking prospects there. Ayase caught my eye, so I made the call.

A downside of this agency is that you have to book on the day of the appointment for your first time. I called early, and fortunately I got Ayase. I called again to confirm an hour before the session. They asked me to go to the shop, so I went, paid, and told the tencho which the hotel I wanted to use. Then I went to the hotel, checked in, and called to give them the room number. Not five minutes later and there’s that buzz. “Shitsurei shimasu...”

Physical description:
HOLY MOLEY. You know how sometimes right from the very first second you can tell a session is going to be fantastic? No joke: Ayase looks EXACTLY like those pictures. Hotter. The hormones took to her body like mustard to a pretzel. You would never even imagine she wasn’t a woman, and a total stunner at that. She’s got that hostess swagger. She IS that hostess swagger. Tall and very skinny, 100% lady-like and graceful, sweet little voice, incredibly flexible. Long, shiny, perfect hair and skin. Thick natural lips. Fake boobs, a plus or a negative depending on your tastes, but they looked great bursting out of her bra as it strained comically to hold back this sexual Tasmanian Devil that was about to shred me to bits. Oh, and she’s big. REAL big. And circumcised. And was rock hard throughout the session. If she were to run a flag up the thing... well, I for one am saluting. Her only downside is a rather flat butt, but if you’re that picky, well, good luck enjoying anything.

Play description:
You know how sometimes there’s a particular moment from a session that stands out, lingers in your memory for weeks later? Well, the WHOLE SESSION was that part. When she walked in somebody should played that “Charge!” trumpet sound, cause she leapt straight at me. Shower? What shower? Great DFK, great HJ and BBBJ technique, sweet moans and lots of encouragement. Earlobes were sucked. Fingers disappeared. We got to AF, and man, good thing I’ve been taking my supplements. We had a nice hotel room, and we used every last inch of it.

I popped a little over half way in, and thought we’d settle down for a nice chat. WRONG. She gave me maybe five minutes to clean up and then she was already at me again. AF round two I decided to test her limits and went a bit harder (purely academic research, I assure you), and she could handle everything I could dish out.

There goes the alarm, OK, time to clean up. Into the shower and the action Does. Not. Stop. Soapy HJ, butt play, ball massage... I must have been sparkling down there by the time she was done with me.

She walked me out arm in arm. It felt great to be in public with her, just for a moment. She told me she loves sex, and she ain’t joking. We said goodbye and I watched her slink off into that gloriously sleazy Tokyo night. Wow. How is she not famous? In movies? On billboards? Adored by millions? The glow lasted till the next day, for real.

The only negative is that I would have liked a little chat time, I feel like I didn’t get to know her at all. The pace was just so fast and furious. Also, I can’t comment on her gyaku AF skills (I’m still working my way up to that), but have I mentioned that she was big and rock hard? You draw the conclusions.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This session with Ayase was nuclear hot. Period. I’ve met a few storied newhalfs and minor NH AV stars around town – and this unknown smoked them all. I will be back for more soon. But for now I need sleep...

Last edited:
She can but didn't. I don't usually ask because I hate when the provider feels pressured and ends up laboring over it. After the shower she told me she had really wanted to, but some customers don't like it, so she didn't. A missed opportunity, that will be corrected next time!

Awesome review; informative and entertaining. I laughed multiple times!

BC5DD585-523D-45B4-A8C2-4594CE9A7616.gif

Thanks for getting back!

I don't want to take this too far off topic but have your tried Mirai from Changelings?

On the Japanese boards she is adored and they all say she is packing a weapon down there.

Thank you for the review. About the booking---you say that you have to call in the day of and your notes report that you did it in Japanese. Do you know if it would be possible to use English at all? Thanks regardless.