Email and Web

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours 55k

Type/Location:
Regular Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
First thing first, I said I would not apologize to Mischa and she ordered me not to. So there will be apologies in this review. I also said that the reviews would be in order however I came across this gem while talking to friends about other things that perfectly summarized what she would do to me if I apologized to her.

With that being said, our time for meeting up was supposed to be 6pm and my dumbass fell asleep. Like anyone who has ever been in the military will tell you we can pretty much fall asleep anywhere and the position I fell asleep in while waiting for 6pm to come around was very awkward as I showed her and told her about when I met her. Suffice to say I was late when meeting her outside the hotel by more then a few mins and I knew that I was in the dog house. She however was very understanding and was able to carry on conversation extremely well, seeming legitimately interested in my job and where I lived and my new boss *shutter*

We seemed to talk forever while we were getting undressed before I came in close and started to kiss. She went to take a shower we continued talking about random subjects including music and what not. After she was done I went in and showered up and we continued to talk. Gents this is her strong point!!! I can not stress this enough as she will carry on the conversation as long as you want it too. We must have chatted for 30 mins about random things in Australia and the US. After which the satin ties came out. She proceeded to lick and kiss every inch of my body before the condom came on and CG was in order as she then tied me up and rode me.

We stayed in this position for almost 45 mins with her having an orgasm on top and I suspect a 2nd as well. We kept trying to switch positions, with her saying we need to stop but me saying no, or with me saying we need to stop and her saying no. We LEGIT could NOT CHANGE POSITIONS!!! That is how good it felt for the two of us. I was honestly amazed that we were able to stop because I wanted to keep going and she did to. Her accent was just sending me over the edge as well.

With 30 mins left in our session my little guy decided that he was done and didn't want to play no more. After which we talked again, Australia, her Family, etc...and of course MAD DOG MATTIS!!! I can get one good jab in that Kanye West is friends with Trump LOL. DEFINITELY Worth the time seeing her, she is very warm and welcoming to anyone that wants to talk and *ahem* have fun. That being said I will not apologize for anything in this review and she is worth it.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will not apologize again ma'am!

Last edited by a moderator:
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Mischa Maxwell

Date of Encounter:
Dec 16

Contact Method:
Email and Web

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours 55k

Type/Location:
Regular Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
First thing first, I said I would not apologize to Mischa and she ordered me not to. So there will be apologies in this review. I also said that the reviews would be in order however I came across this gem while talking to friends about other things that perfectly summarized what she would do to me if I apologized to her.

With that being said, our time for meeting up was supposed to be 6pm and my dumbass fell asleep. Like anyone who has ever been in the military will tell you we can pretty much fall asleep anywhere and the position I fell asleep in while waiting for 6pm to come around was very awkward as I showed her and told her about when I met her. Suffice to say I was late when meeting her outside the hotel by more then a few mins and I knew that I was in the dog house. She however was very understanding and was able to carry on conversation extremely well, seeming legitimately interested in my job and where I lived and my new boss *shutter*

We seemed to talk forever while we were getting undressed before I came in close and started to kiss. She went to take a shower we continued talking about random subjects including music and what not. After she was done I went in and showered up and we continued to talk. Gents this is her strong point!!! I can not stress this enough as she will carry on the conversation as long as you want it too. We must have chatted for 30 mins about random things in Australia and the US. After which the satin ties came out. She proceeded to lick and kiss every inch of my body before the condom came on and CG was in order as she then tied me up and rode me.

We stayed in this position for almost 45 mins with her having an orgasm on top and I suspect a 2nd as well. We kept trying to switch positions, with her saying we need to stop but me saying no, or with me saying we need to stop and her saying no. We LEGIT could NOT CHANGE POSITIONS!!! That is how good it felt for the two of us. I was honestly amazed that we were able to stop because I wanted to keep going and she did to. Her accent was just sending me over the edge as well.

With 30 mins left in our session my little guy decided that he was done and didn't want to play no more. After which we talked again, Australia, her Family, etc...and of course MAD DOG MATTIS!!! I can get one good jab in that Kanye West is friends with Trump LOL. DEFINITELY Worth the time seeing her, she is very warm and welcoming to anyone that wants to talk and *ahem* have fun. That being said I will not apologize for anything in this review and she is worth it.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will not apologize again ma'am!

Awww... you are the sweetest. Reading this made my morning, thank you. x

I know the review is short and didn't contain much details, however as stated, when we tried to change positions from CG to another position we literally couldn't change position! She was having the time of her life and me as well and I didn't want her to stop. Every time we tried and slowed down I would start up again, and when I slowed she would start up again. We tried doing role play, we tried tying up, everything went out the damn window and just said fuck it and I watched her enjoy herself. I think that was the best part was just seeing her smiling and of course her dirty talk. IT WAS AMAZING!!! That being said, I have to say it because I am a gluten for punishment. Sorry for not being able to switch positions @Mischa Maxwell LOL!

Lol, review addendum!

While I haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting Mischa, what little glimpses I've gotten of her personality here and on Twitter, give me the impression she's all full of spunky personality and charm. We unfortunately did not overlap for my latest trip but she does sound absolutely wonderful!

Thanks for the review!

Lol, review addendum!

While I haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting Mischa, what little glimpses I've gotten of her personality here and on Twitter, give me the impression she's all full of spunky personality and charm. We unfortunately did not overlap for my latest trip but she does sound absolutely wonderful!

Thanks for the review!

Anytime. Fun was had all around.

Reactions: Mischa Maxwell