Guest viewing is limited

BDSM Azumi at Kawasaki Erotic - First anal exploration(BDSM Light)

Hello! Sorry to bother, but is there any confirmation that Kawasaki Mat Health refuses non-Japanese speakers? I am a Taiwanese-American who always gets confused as Japanese by both Taiwanese and Japanese people... to the point where some cabin crew on the Taiwanese airline I fly default to talking to me in Japanese before I let them know I speak Mandarin. Unfortunately, at the moment I don't speak much Japanese at all. That said, the session described in this review sounds like a dream scenario that I would do anything to experience. Do I have no choice but to start taking intensive Japanese lessons in 2024 to be able to meet Azumi? Any help or information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
You won't get pass the touts passing as a Japanese since you need to answer many questions regarding your sexual preferences before session.

I managed to get in since I contacted her first after extensive research, so I booked directly with her in Japanese, if she is ok with non-Japanese speaker's I don't know.
The Mat Health part of the store normally don't allow foreigner's.

Being able to communicate properly is key for this kind of place more than at soap lands since it involves BDSM and for the newbie there might be risks with anal play.

Last edited:
Thanks for your response! I guess I will message her and see what her response is. If it's a no go/no reply... well, I've always wanted to learn Japanese anyways so I suppose now is a good time to start. Hopefully I'll be able to see her in the future if she's still working once I can get the necessary communication skills down.

Great review.

Incredibly well written. Gives the reader a real idea what the experience was like.

Reactions: Cinnabums
I can’t seem to find her Twitter or Line contact info from the site or from searching Twitter. Any leads?

Someone might ask how I contacted her, please don't! Use your own initiative to find her, if I can do the detective work so can you. A telephone booking or walk in is not an alternative as a foreigner I'm afraid!

I can’t seem to find her Twitter or Line contact info from the site or from searching Twitter. Any leads?

If anyone knows her contact information please don't post it here.

Basically, if you're Japanese isn't up to the task to find her I suggest you play elsewhere.

Last edited:
I don't really have an interest in booking this provider but I gave it a go and was able to find her contact info without jumping through any hoops just searching in Japanese.

I'm going to mirror Cinnabums here and suggest you look elsewhere and save both you and her an awkward encounter!

yeah not that hard to find, less than 1 minutes.

that green hair will looks great on tatsumaki cosplay

Reactions: Cinnabums
If anyone knows her contact information please don't post it here.

Basically, if you're Japanese isn't up to the task to find her I suggest you play elsewhere.
Lol, ok. Is this a mongering ethics thing or a nihongo Jozu gatekeeper thing? By the way, I eventually found her, and ironically it was when I decided to search in romaji instead of hiragana, katakana and kanji.

All shops already have perfectly good gate and door keepers to keep us out.

I support reviewers concealing a bit of info when reviewing more exclusive shops and providers, those tend to have more fragile gaijin relations and users like Cinnabuns don't owe us anything anyway.
Not posting her contact info isn't even a full blown puzzle and its found easily, but it filters out the room temperature IQ mongers that love to try circumventing rules and fuck things up for us. This is a pretty good compromise and something not too hard to respect on a higher quality forum like TAG, considering the alternative is not seeing any interesting reviews aside from places already reported to death.

Edit: dyslexia at full force today, corrected stuff

Last edited:
Not posting her contact info isn't even a full blown puzzle and its found easily, but it filters out the room IQ temperature mongers that love to try circumventing rules and fuck up things for us.
This!

The amount of great reviews we never read because of what sometimes comes back to us reviewers is large I think. Be it people showing reviews to girls, providers telling us they've seen an increase in poor google translate messages recently(coinciding with when reviews was published), girls no longer allowing direct bookings(idiots doing no shows) etc etc.

The decrease in reviews on my end has many reasons but one is definitely above, I do not dare to let shit heads fuck up some of my favourite spots. Most places I review nowadays I do trust that the touts can weed out most of the weak poor shit heads, hence the large number of Bijin Lab reviews on my end.

The sentiment makes sense, but at what point is it falling into お気に隠し territory that sites like 爆サイ fell into? The reviews are still far more reliable here than there, but it's kinda sad that less reviews are bubbling up

I propose a simple compromise: I will write full reviews of all…in Japanese. So if you can’t read it? 🤷‍♂️
Oh but this is an English forum. Right so a provider / shop whom requires appropriate Japanese is reviewed in English and someone with good enough English but NOT good enough Japanese goes and fucks it up for all of us.
Is that “gatekeeping”? Or just trying to save us from the tyranny of the stupid?