kippered

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Baccarat, Mei

Date of Encounter:
August 2021

Contact Method:
https://www.cityheaven.net/hokkaido/A0101/A010103/baccarat/girlid-25042970/?lo=1&of=y

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Had some time in Sapporo this month and fuzoku options are super obvious here compared to Tokyo. Suzukino is the Kabukicho equivalent of Sapporo, full of massive signs talking about handjobs for ¥2000 and buildings completely packed with stores. But I didn't know how many would allow a foreigner - especially not at the moment.

I went on City Heaven and looked at which said foreigners were OK. Using the chat function on the website, I messaged a couple of places. One was a handjob place where they were fine with foreigners, as long as you showed them proof that you live in Japan. Wasn't fond of that, cos I didn't know how they'd take a Tokyo ID with the corona numbers are right now.

The other place said they would be fine with a foreigner as long as they could communicate with the staff and girls. I messaged them about the services and then headed into the building.

The place is on the first floor and two guys were stood by the entrance and realized I was the guy who messaged them. Apparently in that time between me walking there and getting there they messaged to say that they could only offer their shortest service at the moment due to reservations, unless I wanted to wait. I didn't want to wait an hour so I went for the 40 minute course.

40 minutes after 8pm should be ¥9,800. But thanks to a coupon on City Heaven that I didn't realize they had, they reduced it down to ¥7000. I added a maid cosplay option for ¥1000, because fuck it I had never tried that and I was tipsy.

Short wait in a waiting room. Pretty small, well lit, only one other person waiting. Soon after the doorman poked his head round the curtain and led me through a door to where Mei was waiting.

Her profile says she's 25 but definitely not. I'd say mid 30s minimum, but she was cute. Had those cute bad teeth that some Japanese girls have. The cosplay was immediately a dumb idea. She asked if she could take it off for the shower so it didnt get wet and then didnt put it back on during the service.

Shower was attached to an adjacent room, showered together and I had to do a quick mouthwash before getting dried off. She took her bra off as I went and lay down on the table.

Massage level was actually pretty great. Started on the legs and then the back and shoulder. My back popped at once point because it's been too long since I've had any hands on me. Had some pretty nice conversation during the massage too. I asked if many foreigners come through this place and she said there was just a guy from Mexico who comes sometimes.

After the flip she turned down the lights and went onto my junk. Handjob was good, nice and oily. I could wander my hands over her body. Quite hairy underneath, didnt try slipping a finger in. She also had very good boobs to play with and she did some nipple sucks on me.

After the pop, she wiped me down and then spent the last few minutes massaging my thighs.

Once the timer went off it was back into the shower together. After that I got dressed and she put the maid outfit back on. Quick hug goodbye and it was out the door. One of the doormen gave me a point card on the way out. Free nomination or free option on the 5th visit, or half price on all courses on the 10th.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The options menu isnt on the website, but there is a covered blowjob for +¥2000 which might entice people. If I lived here or if I was coming back then I'd go again for sure.

Thank you for your report! Much appreciated!

Approved: 8/22/2021