Back after a long time

Brother Mark

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I used to be a regular here about 5 or 6 years ago. I doubt anyone remembers me but I used the wealth of information here to have a fun time with some very nice ladies. It was fun to talk about life in Japan, sex, and relationships with everyone. I kind of wonder what happened to a lot of other posters from back then since I don't see many of them now.

Nowadays I'm attached and potentially visiting Tokyo with the other half some time soon. I'm wondering what Happening Bars are like. My other half would be interested in seeing other couples getting it on, but not if it's too performative, if that makes sense. We're not interested in couple swapping or anything like that.

Looking forward to talking with you all!

Reactions: User#42695
I wish I could remember! I think I used a different e-mail address back then.

I wish I could remember! I think I used a different e-mail address back then.
Yeah, it wouldn't the same address that you just used because, well, that's not permitted. ;)

Sorry, it's a matter of someone claiming to have been here before (but not really) and then trying to claim that as a credential.
Sad but true...

Send us a note if you can remember any of your old info and we'll dig it up. (We rarely delete physical accounts except the cases of merges or other extremely abnormal cases)

If you really can't remember, welcome anyway. :)