Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min - 5000 yen (Mail maga, free set)

Type/Location:
In Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese, a little English at the end.

Details of the Encounter:

Intro:

Ok, I know I said I’d stop going to Ikebukuro but a rite of passage was needed, a graduation of sorts. My first Sexy Kyaba ever was Pretty Getter in Kabukicho, but I’ve never been to the one in Ikebukuro. So I decided it was time to go back to the place where it all started.

My experience in Pretty Getter Kabukicho was strange, awkward and I never reviewed it, but my Ikebukuro experience was very interesting.

The place is about 5 min from the North exit, in that area full of Kyabakuras that feels deserted. It’s on the fourth floor of a building, at the end of the hall. Got there and asked for the special line/mail maga discount. After sending an empty mail to some address I got 40 min for 5000 yen. (This place is usually 7000 yen). I just talked to the guy in Japanese all the time, but at the end when they asked me to extend, the guy asked in English, so I guess this place is very foreign friendly. I ordered the ‘new’ lemon hai, (yay!?) and went in.

Interior:

Oh yeah, now I remember why I never came back to Pretty Getter. If you like your privacy, avoid this place, unless you like to see salaryman getting busy while you wait for your girl. They have rows of 3 tables and you can pretty much see everything going on next to you. I was whipping myself, should’ve gone to Miss Campus across the street, while listening to the conversation next to me... ‘I’ve had pretty big ones, but I don’t like it from behind, you’re pretty big though’ Ok fun... when my first girl came, (this place seems to be 3 girls in 40 min.)

Girls:
  1. Madoka: Standard, friendly, not my type. She sat down and we talked a bit, then she initiated some light kissing, then asked to go up. All three girls took the initiative pretty quickly. It was LFK and boobies action. It was ok, but not that good. Good enough to completely forget that I had a ‘roommate’ though.
  • Looks: 6/10
  • Breasts: standard-small sized, soft.
  • Service: 7/10
(+) she was ok, took the initiative and did her best.

(-) not my type, nothing to write home about. Her voice was a little off.

—————————————————————
  1. Mimi: Who said Gingira Girl?, nice sized body, big boobs. Oh yeah, the dude next to me was done, so I had the place for us, alone. Mimi was really cheerful and smiled immediately. She sat and asked me how long I’ve been, here I was answering and she was yeah whatever and kissed me... wow, she gave me a real kiss not that tongue bs kiss that is common in Japan. Then she climbed and it was great. She was called soon though, but got her card.
  • Looks: 8/10
  • Breasts: big, round, awesome.
  • Service: 10/10 doesn’t get better than this in an Oppai Pub.
(+) Super proactive, great kisses, nice boobs.

(-) not really her fault, but she was called too soon.

—————————————————————
  1. Ai: A sweet girl, nice personality, ok kisses and ok boobs. I’ll be honest, after Mimi I was satisfied, I had the fun I needed and I just wanted to chat a bit. So, Ai was my girl, I told her about Hokkaido and she was very interested. But she asked me if she could go up and I couldn’t say no. She was a soldier, grinding and kissing me, but Mimi was still in my mind. She would have been great if she had come before Mimi.
  • Looks: 7/10
  • Breasts: average size, hard nipples.
  • Service: 8/10
(+) Proactive, good kisses, she grew a little into me by the end.

(-) She didn’t really talk much, she was a little automatic.

Note: At the end the staff asked me to extend, and I refused. Then he asked again in English but I said I was meeting my business partner and he stopped asking. I think this place is Gaijin friendly if you understand the rules and show a good attitude.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The girls here seem proactive, friendly and with a good attitude overall. The seat layout is kinda meh, but once you have a ‘Mimi’ in front of you it doesn’t really matter.

I've had all 3 of them as helpers (all except Madoka more than once) and can pretty much concur with your opinions. Mimi is so cheerful and we usually just spend half the time talking.

Never really gotten any intense action from any of them though. I think it's generally known among the girls that I have a regular here.

I get Reika a LOT as help. Last Friday in 2 hours it was RG (regular girl), Reika, RG, encho, RG, Reika, RG, encho, RG, Reika, Mimi, RG. She's nice enough, but I think they sent me Mimi the last time to break the monotony.

TLDR: Today and tomorrow bathrobe event.

Went to Ikebukuro today, and because of the mail magazine it’s 5000 yen all time, so, decided to repeat as Mimi was working. I was lucky because it wasn’t that busy and I had a whole booth for myself.

First girl was awesome, she was so horny somehow, Arisa, I think. Great time. Super pretty, super sexy, she gave me her card.

Second girl, Harua, not that pretty, but ok service.

And almost losing my hope... they called Mimi, free ‘shimei’ aw yeah. She was great, she was a little tired I think, but she’s so likeable and easygoing that it was a perfect ending.

They have an event today and tomorrow. All the girls are wearing bathrobes, really sexy.

Goodnight!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Doubling up in one row of seats generally only happens at very peak times. I think I've only had it happen twice ever.

The rows furthest forward afford a little more privacy, and are generally used for repeat/shimei customers.

Reactions: Majora