Backpage Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I wish I was a faggot myself , would have saved so much money (and possibly dramas) and gained so much pleasure... :rolleyes:

That was my belief also but then I had a heart to heart with one of my gay friends and he convinced me that as a gay you need to be fit to get any action. In his opinion the ladies are much more forgiving on the appearances as are the gay guys so at the end of my discussion I came to the conclusion if I was gay I would never get laid.

So praise the girls and their attitudes towards old ugly fat guys!

That was my belief also but then I had a heart to heart with one of my gay friends and he convinced me that as a gay you need to be fit to get any action. In his opinion the ladies are much more forgiving on the appearances as are the gay guys so at the end of my discussion I came to the conclusion if I was gay I would never get laid.

Well, I am fit, at least I'm getting back in shape after eleven months of rehab. I went from about 80-81 kilograms to almost 90 kilograms. After four months, I've lost only three kilograms, now at 87. I am 192 cm tall. I'm hoping to reach my goal-back to pre-op shape, by January. I cycled 40 kilometers today in the noon heat. Be one with the humidity!!!

Sorry, I do not want your microdick condoms ... faggot

Contrary to the contentious ILoveShibuyaGyaru, I have absolutely no gay tendencies, but plenty of gay friends-I'm proud to say.

On the other hand, ILoveShibuyaGyaru, has already posted about his preference for violent backdoor experiences. Methinks he may be in denial.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/af-with-rio-of-am.16329/

Last edited:
Well, I am fit, at least I'm getting back in shape after eleven months of rehab.

Then we enter the philosophical question of what counts as fit. I run, or rather jog, over 1.000 kms every year but I don't consider myself to be very fit. I did 40 km on bicycle yesterday but because of the slow pace inside the city that doesn't even count as exercise on my book. It would be very different if I did it in an open road like you do though.

I went to almost 100kgs and now have managed to get it down to 92. Would be happy to hit 85 someday again but that would actually need some motivation from my part. I blame my lady friends who don't mind my current form, some of them should go on strike until I hit the weight goal and I would be there in no time!

So how about bears? I thought they are popular with some guys and they are more chunky.

Reactions: MikeH
So how about bears? I thought they are popular with some guys and they are more chunky.

Yeah, they are very popular in some circles but even they are supposed to be muscular, not fat. And they are supposed to be hairy, which I am the exact opposite. :oops:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Then we enter the philosophical question of what counts as fit. I run, or rather jog, over 1.000 kms every year but I don't consider myself to be very fit. I did 40 km on bicycle yesterday but because of the slow pace inside the city that doesn't even count as exercise on my book. It would be very different if I did it in an open road like you do though.

I went to almost 100kgs and now have managed to get it down to 92. Would be happy to hit 85 someday again but that would actually need some motivation from my part. I blame my lady friends who don't mind my current form, some of them should go on strike until I hit the weight goal and I would be there in no time!

Your last comment gave me an idea.. to add insult to injury I would pay the ladies to not have sex with me until I'm back to 90. Because true masochists know how to suffer!

Reactions: just4fun and MikeH
Your last comment gave me an idea.. to add insult to injury I would pay the ladies to not have sex with me until I'm back to 90. Because true masochists know how to suffer!
Errr I meant 90 kg, not 90 year old

Well, I am fit, at least I'm getting back in shape after eleven months of rehab. I went from about 80-81 kilograms to almost 90 kilograms. After four months, I've lost only three kilograms, now at 87. I am 192 cm tall. I'm hoping to reach my goal-back to pre-op shape, by January. I cycled 40 kilometers today in the noon heat. Be one with the humidity!!!

Contrary to the contentious ILoveShibuyaGyaru, I have absolutely no gay tendencies, but plenty of gay friends-I'm proud to say.

On the other hand, ILoveShibuyaGyaru, has already posted about his preference for violent backdoor experiences. Methinks he may be in denial.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/af-with-rio-of-am.16329/

So, how much did you lose just by becoming "post-op"? :D

Reactions: namae

Way to go! You are making good progress. Keep it up!:D

One of my definitions of being fit is to be able to sustain aerobic exercise for a long period of time. That's just my feeling, I have no real expertise in this area.

Today was a relatively kick back ride for me. I headed south on the peninsula, towards the agricultural (cultivated, according to Frenchy) areas. It's got nice rolling hills. Less traffic and serene.

Normally, I go full speed most of the way, for 1-3 hours and track activity with my Garmin 810.

Here are my stats for today's ride:
ride stats aug 25 map.JPG

ride stats aug 25.JPG

Now, your ride would have been super frustrating for me, with all the unpredictable cars, predictable(red light) traffic signals, and strange people masquerading as everyday pedestrians.

So, how much did you lose just by becoming "post-op"? :D

J'ai gagné du poids, ton imbécile! C'était un remplacement du genou.

In keeping with official TAG policy the above may be translated as:

"Are you interested in seeing for yourself? Are you afraid of a replacement?"

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
J'ai gagné du poids, ton imbécile! C'était un remplacement du genou.

In keeping with official TAG policy the above may be translated as:

"Are you interested in seeing for yourself? Are you afraid of a replacement?"

Aaaah sorry! I have such a wicked mind... "pre-op" made me think that you ... ahem... lost weight

Reactions: roots reggae
Now, your ride would have been super frustrating for me, with all the unpredictable cars, predictable(red light) traffic signals, and strange people masquerading as everyday pedestrians.

Yeah, it makes predicting the lap times for 1 km quite interesting; my ride was anything between 2:35 and 5:55 for 1k. The average was just over 15km/h. But what's with your max speed, did you fall off a cliff or something? :p

Yeah, it makes predicting the lap times for 1 km quite interesting; my ride was anything between 2:35 and 5:55 for 1k. The average was just over 15km/h. But what's with your max speed, did you fall off a cliff or something? :p

I do quite a few hill climbs on the Miura Peninsula.

What goes up, must come down, so that's the down-happens so quickly-getting up takes much longer.:rolleyes:

My best average speed, over at least a 40 kilometer ride, is below, on a mostly flat ride, Hayama to Hiratsuka, with a side trip through Enoshima, round trip.
best speed over 40 K.JPG

My fastest downhill speed is listed below, almost flying.

summary since 2014.JPG

I do quite a few hill climbs on the Miura Peninsula.

What goes up, must come down, so that's the down-happens so quickly-getting up takes much longer.:rolleyes:

My best average speed, over at least a 40 kilometer ride, is below, on a mostly flat ride, Hayama to Hiratsuka, with a side trip through Enoshima, round trip.
View attachment 5296
My fastest downhill speed is listed below, almost flying.

View attachment 5297

Be careful though... if you fall down at that speed you may need another knee surgery (and maybe the other type of surgery too , though less likely! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.