Backpage Marian warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this on CL and thought it would be good to share since there was a pretty heated thread on Marian last week. Does not add to the debate on TS, but something you may want to consider before booking her.

https://tokyo.craigslist.jp/cas/6042808002.html?lang=en&cc=us

Thanks for sharing... while I don't put a lot of credibility on these sort of CL postings, it's probably safer bet to avoid her --- just in case. (In other words, there are plenty of other options out there.) These girls flag each others' ads and do crap like this when there's some competition going on.

Thanks again @Nikkei Guy

(copy of posting in case it gets removed)

marian_cl_warning.JPG

Reactions: Manami TMK
Thanks for sharing... while I don't put a lot of credibility on these sort of CL postings, it's probably safer bet to avoid her --- just in case. (In other words, there are plenty of other options out there.) These girls flag each others' ads and do crap like this when there's some competition going on.

Thanks again @Nikkei Guy

(copy of posting in case it gets removed)

View attachment 3494

covers her chin again on that picture LOL
there's a Filipino saying:
"Alam na!"

Seriously, there is at least one, often more of this kind of postings everyday. If @User#8628 was advertising on CL, she would be labeled as HIV, thief or trans (that's the most common claims, but surely not exhaustive) within a few days for sure.
Good advice on where NOT to advertise!

Craigslist is a very very weird place. Reading the ads can be good fun though, but not hate talking ads like this one of course, people who post that have really no life. If its her concurrention they should put their energy in improving themselves instead of putting her down.
Could also be a displeased customer or someone she turned down in email or accidently stood up or something, there are people like that out there. Sad.

Reactions: Manami TMK
To be very blunt Alice, it's CL is good for only two things right now:
Men seeking Men
TS seeking men and vice versa.

It can be a real cesspool most of the time... :(
I personally like to read the men looking for women ads once in a while. Its amazing what kind of things guys offer, very wide. Some things really funny, but hey, i hope they find what they are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.