Guest viewing is limited

Bad and weird suit by a bad semi-doctor

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home!
Reaction score
American psychiatrist providing unlicensed services in Japan sues his critics in a Florida court:

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/2...ditors-criticizing-his-therapy-services.shtml

Seriously?! Never underestimate the willingness of Americans to instigate absurd legal actions! But this "doctor" appears to be trying to sue some of his own patients. So much for the Hippocratic oath I guess!

Anyway, from what some of my expat friends tell me, this guy is a notorious quack and jerk among the Tokyo English-speaking community.

Caveat Emptor.

-Ww

That's.... just wow. :(

Sounds like he would need to visit a head doctor himself.

I always thought that was a requirement for maintaining certification.

I actually read through this guys pages when looking for some help for a guy I know who was having some problems. I didn’t pursue because it seemed a bit creepy somehow. My friend end up getting excellent support from a very professional and highly qualified psychologist through TELL. I hope that his victims can somehow keep pressure on him to the point where he packs his bags and goes someplace else. Another creepy gaijin praying on other gaijin. And because it is a gaijin on gaijin situation, the local authorities don’t really give a shit. Too bad. Be careful out there folks.

Looks like my profile to a "T".

What is interesting to me is that even if his lawsuit wins, the best he will do is get the current comments taken down and get some sort of injunction against the posters for posting more negative reviews. But it is 100percent certain that others will continue to post anonymously in other forums, Google will do its magic, and the same info will be there to see for anyone needing mental health services in Tokyo. This guy is Fucked for Life and, it seems, deservedly so.

Reactions: Wwanderer
He's clearly never heard of the Streisand Effect.

The more you try to repress something online, the wider it spreads. It's like trying to put out a grease fire with water.

The Beyonce She-Hulk pictures are STILL circulating.....

Screen_Shot_2017-02-05_at_11.21.48_AM.0.png