SealedTears

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Bad breath, but you can’t get any lower than 139cm, Satsuki from Miseijuku

Service Name:
Miseijuku

Provider Name:
Satsuki (https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/miseijuku/girlid-51608630/)

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/miseijuku/?lo=1&pcmode=sp

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes, 33000 yen (29000 yen for 90 minute course + 1000 yen transport fee + 3000 yen for instant play) + 9500 yen (3 hour stay) = 42500 yen

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was scrolling twitter and since I'm following Rena, so I sometimes see her retweet stuff from the main account and I came across one for Satsuki, saying that she's tearing it up and made it to the top of the weekly overall ranking (separate from the repeater ranking). I look at her profile and she's under 140cm, the first I've ever seen. I had to try it out. It practically doesn't get any smaller than this, so I made a reservation on cityheaven. Her profile says she's gaijin okay and Miseijuku doesn't have gaijin tax, so I didn't mention anything about it and neither did the guy on the other end.

I have used Miseijuku before in the past with Risa, but it was uneventful enough that I did not make a review. Last time, Risa asked me to call the store an hour before to confirm the reservation and to later give them the name of the hotel. Maybe because I did this through cityheaven or they changed their process, but I did this entirely through the chat.

The day of, I tell them an hour early that I'm already in Kabukicho and will go out looking for a hotel around the area soon. They soon reply back saying that she will be late by and extra 45 minutes to an hour, changing my start time in the process, but didn't get the gray message update in chat that it did for whatever reason. Whatever, I guess I'll go shower and brush up before heading out. But because they delayed my turn by nearly an hour (it's Saturday ~5:30pm), I had to go through like 4 different love hotels before finding one that had a free room. It happened to be a room at the top floor and just in case she's even more late, I decide to do a 3 hour stay instead of a 2 hour one. She shows up about 20 minutes past the new starting time and apologizes for it. Just like with my other loli adventure in my previous review (Hinano from Select), Satsuki is also wearing 10 inch heels. Also wearing a hoody and a skirt and makes her way into the room. She's always hiding her face and chin, but she looks like what I would imagine a female version of Ichikawa Kyoutarou from Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu would look like in real life and the hair style makes the resemblance uncanny

After some brief introductions, I ask for a hug and then proceed to ask if I smell okay since I asked for the instant option and was actually a little worried because I sweated a bit on the way here and the AC isn't really working in the room. She says I'm good, so we go ahead and start with the payment. We strip and it literally is just a hoody as a shirt. She's wearing matching black lingerie underneath, which somehow feels as a surprise for me because of her (lack) of height. She is also a very healthy slender and has surprisingly huge boobs for a supposed A cup. I am once again learning how arbitrary cup size is to actual size of breasts because a C cup provider I had recently had less boobage than Satsuki does here. Fully undressed, I sit down on the bed and she sits next to me. I ask for a kiss and just like with Risa, she's extremely passive. She just puckers up and stays there. Ignoring the whole height thing, her not being receptive just straight up feels wrong, so I stop there after 4 or so pecks and recognizing this pattern. Oh and I forgot to mention, her breath fucking stinks. I didn't think it would bother me during the kiss, but no, it straight up tastes salty. Like she just drank a gallon of piss and 15 loads of jizz or something. I did try to prod around later in the session to figure out what made her breath be like that, but after that, it did put me off the entire session. I usually like kissing but I won't partake much this time. I kinda figured that deliheru girls not only brush during the session, but also in between sessions, especially for an instant option, but this was clearly not the case. I didn't want to ruin the mood, so I didn't ask her to brush her teeth or anything and just continued the session like her breath is not a problem

I lay down and she starts to lick my nipples and I soon get hard. Her profile mentions that her blowjobs are good and it's lacking for me. She also doesn't go deep enough, but at least she didn't use too much teeth. I asked for 69 because I also want to stick my finger in her. She said she didn't like it in 69, so I will respect her boundaries and continue with the BJ. I started getting restless and asked for sumata. She got some lube on her hand, got on top of me, and started working. Holy shit it's like night and day and I am slowly converting to the StFyle church of handjobs. Most of my visits are at soaps, but of the few health shops/deliheru places I have been to, most of my finishes are by sumata (glorified handjob). Me having trouble coming in my previous visit with Hinano at Select (quite literally a little over 24 hours earlier) was a problem with her inside because I came in a couple of minutes from this sumata. She went fully Hurricane Katrina on my dick in a way a pussy could never do. I came buckets, but like the "when you nut but she keeps on sucking" meme, she continued to try to wring me dry. Like girl, you're actually trying to kill me. I had to grab on her arms because I guess my words weren't specific enough

I added on the instant play after my session with Hinano, expecting me having a hard time to finish, but apparently we had plenty of time, so I tried to talk to her. Emphasis on tried because I don't think she was that into me as a person and didn't really open up or was chatty at all, which makes the Ichikawa Koutarou comparison more apt. She didn’t really feel like she was interested in me as a person and I was doing most of the talking. I eventually got tired of the lack of communication and asked if I could take the lead a bit, but because I was taken aback from the breath, it was mostly some breast touching and fingering. Now that I'm on top, I get a better look of her down there. Her profile says that she grooms her pubic hair, but it looks more like 5 or so days after being trimmed. I don't want to have rug burn on my face, so I asked for lube and I went to town downtown with my finger for like at least 15 minutes. I didn't check my phone for the time or anything, but I knew it was for a while because my arm started to get tired. I also had some milky discharge 3/4 of the way into it in my finger, which I choose to interpret as her natural juices. With my arm tired, I ask to wash my hands and with her out of site, I take a whiff and if this actually is love juices or even just normal vaginal discharge, it is not unpleasant enough to be completely disgusting, but it makes me feel like I am involuntarily heterosexual or something. Or maybe I've just seen too much hentai and JAVs

After washing my hands, I finally able to find some topic where she opens up a bit more to me, again, like Ichikawa Kyoutarou. Because she just started this job like a month ago (her words, so assume in this industry entirely), she hid her body with the blanket, blaming it on the cold in the room with an AC that doesn't work. Her phone alarm soon goes off and we head into the shower. The bathroom is small, so she asks if we should do it separately, but I request to do it together to see more of her body. She did not brush her teeth or do an iodine wash

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
If the Ichikawa Kyoutarou comparison still holds water (she said that the hair style is because of a seiyu she likes), I’m sure a second session would be better and she would be more open to me, but given the price, hassle of dealing with deliheru even if was all done through to text, I’d rather go to a soapland and not have to deal with any of it. I don’t think I will use Miseijuku again and dont think even a session with Rena would change it

I’m also learning that instant play isn’t for me because part of the washing is time for the provider to get to know you, especially if you’re a foreigner, so I really should use that downtime

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024

Bummer you got a halitosis girl.

There's nothing like that musky smell on your fingers though, it's like some intoxicating animalistic pheromone shit where you reluctantly take a whiff, are unable to decide if it turns you on or turns you off, yet you keep going in for more smells of the fingers for the next couple hours, it's like you kinda don't like it yet can't get enough of it. lmao.

Reactions: DragonSlayer
Bummer you got a halitosis girl.
In hindsight, I should’ve not worried about ruining the mood (or the money) and asked if we could wash up anyway. With the experience, I’m definitely learning to appreciate the washing and brushing as a form of foreplay

Thanks for the review. Too bad about the breath. I have had my eye on her but maybe not worth it.

Miseijuku seems to have a nice looking girls but the reviews seem luke warm other than Rena